Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

Thread: Copy Fx Trading Khimi234

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 322
    Given: 542

Copy Fx Trading Khimi234

My next fx copy account with active offer will be updated in the next month within the same thread....

Trader: Khimi234 https://my.roboforex.com/en/copyfx/p...rs/show/25301/
    Forum nickname: Khimi234
    Account number: 5166045
    Server name: RoboForex Pro-Cent
    Account type: CopyFx Pro-Cent
    Leverage: 1:200
    Budget: 100.00 USD
    Rating: http://www.copyfx.com/ratings/rating-all/show/25301/

Offer description:

Offer scheme: Trader on profit
    Add date: 13 May 2016 10:12:38
    Start date: 13 May 2016 10:12:38
    End date: 15 May 2018 00:00:00
    Risk level: Minimum
    Commission for profit: 25 %
    Pie size: 500 USD
    Trading strategy: Long Term Moving average

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gamer; 05-13-2016 at 01:21 PM.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 74
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    Moving average is a good indicator to trade forex, every trader can say a very good thing about moving average, but many of moving average settings are bad too, we have to learn it to be able to choose the moving average settings that is good for us. To use moving average to trade long term is another choice too, we will need to dedicate much patience and discipline to it before it will be working for us.
    There is no way moving average would be bad without traders still finding a good settings that works with it. I have lots of good period and strategy on moving average that are so simple, but so powerful at the same time. If traders could train well about moving average, i know that they will never be losing much with it, it can also work for both looking term and short term strategies.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
    There is no way moving average would be bad without traders still finding a good settings that works with it. I have lots of good period and strategy on moving average that are so simple, but so powerful at the same time. If traders could train well about moving average, i know that they will never be losing much with it, it can also work for both looking term and short term strategies.
    Moving average is profitable way for work we make plan with it there will be no other bad effect on our trading we have to learn well about the strategy which we use in this way it would be more effective and will give us successful trade plan , we can apply it for both short term and long term strategies that will give us success .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
    Long term trading will be so good with any trading indicators or strategies, that is the most convenient means of trading the market that i know. Everything about the long time frame cannot be tight like you claimed with the stop loss, but the trader could get an effective entry and exit points when they are good with what they are doing in the market.
    I don't believe that long term trading is good with any indicator, there are bad indicators and there is no how you will use it and make income with it. It is easy to say that long term strategies are good, I know they are good, but when it is with the indicators which are redrawing their trading signals, it will be hard for traders to use it well. We should not trsut any indicators for this reason.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 15
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    I don't believe that long term trading is good with any indicator, there are bad indicators and there is no how you will use it and make income with it. It is easy to say that long term strategies are good, I know they are good, but when it is with the indicators which are redrawing their trading signals, it will be hard for traders to use it well. We should not trsut any indicators for this reason.
    because the indicators are only the tools which is built to get some data from the market and we need to analyze them properly. consider to complete it with othet factors which give us better accuracy
    of course not all indicators are good at high time frames. some of them are lagging but i do agree to use indicator is better at high time frames

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    long term moving average will maximize the profits always because the target will be big and the trader will be able to make more and more money, but this will increase the risk and so it is better to make the risk is less and this will make trading more safe always and let the trader to survive in the market for long time.

Not allowed!

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516