100 times profit by a scalper in a year possible? Or impossible? Lets try it... - Page 90
Page 90 of 104 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100 ... LastLast

Thread: 100 times profit by a scalper in a year possible? Or impossible? Lets try it...

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 188
    Given: 206

100 times profit by a scalper in a year possible? Or impossible? Lets try it...

Today I got bonus of 90$ to my trading account. Many times I have lost bonus in a day. But this time I want to trade with a goal. I want to make 2.5% profit per day in average. If I can do it over the year I'll be able to make huge.

Basically I am a scalper. So lets try it.

So the invest is 90.10$

Profit target per day is 2.5$

Withdrawal: Which exceeds 2.5%

So here we go...

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    Honestly, it is not about the trades or how many trades we have executed on the small time frames that matters but it is how good the results we are being able to make over time is, because some times in the past I used to think it is all about the many trades that we executed but these days I have come to understand that it is better to make just few trades and get them right than trying so many and losing everything we have worked for. These day I am more concerned about ways through which I could become a better forex trader than trying to pursue after money and ends up not getting anything out of it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 117
    Given: 73
    Scalping is a very risky venture so we have to be very careful following such method to trade. There is no posobke means for a trader to have 100 times successful trade with scalping because it's a system where we can expect some good rise and fall in price. Scalpong can be dangerous and we should know this have a risk money management plans to follow. Earning bigger can be possible but such method can be an easy way to loose capital.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 28
    so it is not recommended for a beginner, because what they are plunging by bringing a lot of aspirations for big profits is as short as possible with the timeframe they use, even though the money management for themselves that they don't even know is good if they have a lot of backup capital management , so scalping must be studied in a similar way, not to understand the speed of results.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    There is no way 100 times profit in a year will be possible without any loss, because the last time I check I see that forex trading is about loss and profit, though we can make our earning more constant if we can learn and understand everything about this business and construct the right strategy and skills before trading, but as for earning profit always without any loss that will not be possible.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    When we are talking about one hundred times with scalping, there are many factors we should look into, how have we managed our account in terms of discipline, are we doing our best to avoid losing money because of it, scalping sounds to be something that people and earn with, but we don't pay for the sacrifice that will make it work for us, this is where we could experience some losses.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    Trying to execute 100 time trades without encountering any losses in them is not all that easy and it should not be the aim of any forex trader but I think our aims should be to start executing our trades the right ways and making sure that we learning from the mistakes as to build a greater knowledge fro them, because forex is not really all about earning money but some times we might encounter losses which means we are not perfect here. I have tried to see if i would be able to make more trades accurately but I think that the market will always make it own things the way it wants it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Senorita View Post
    Scalping is a very risky venture so we have to be very careful following such method to trade. There is no posobke means for a trader to have 100 times successful trade with scalping because it's a system where we can expect some good rise and fall in price. Scalpong can be dangerous and we should know this have a risk money management plans to follow. Earning bigger can be possible but such method can be an easy way to loose capital.
    I know the scalping is so risky, the scalping is a forex strategy in whom i do not want to trade ever in my trading career. I have had my own bad days with the scalping, and as a matter of fact, i scalp forex field for more than 2 years before i left it finally to be trading the long term method with the use of the price action strategy. I have never regretted my trading ever since i started trading this way.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Eneregha View Post
    There is no way 100 times profit in a year will be possible without any loss, because the last time I check I see that forex trading is about loss and profit, though we can make our earning more constant if we can learn and understand everything about this business and construct the right strategy and skills before trading, but as for earning profit always without any loss that will not be possible.
    I do not believe that it will be possible likewise. It is better that we are facing the market with what is real, not that we will be engaging in those lies and unrealistic trading assumptions that are flooding the market. I believe that much success could be made many traders, the traders will have to do their own part for that success to be made. The traders should trade well and have the reasonable trading system and goal.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 42
    Quote Originally Posted by Senorita View Post
    scalping is extra risky method which never give you profit how ever the best time to trade for the scalping is news time because at that market become so violate and the base of the scalping is high movement in the market where you can get maximum number of pip but you need to put tight sl in order to minimize your loss.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 28
    with the word never giving this advantage too harshly, never whether the long-term account or each poet must be more specific, maybe scalping is not suitable for us, but not so for those who are trading strategies dedicated to scalping, we don't know which way is sure to be good for each trader, we also cannot judge something that we think only of us.

Not allowed!

Page 90 of 104 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100 ... LastLast