100 times profit by a scalper in a year possible? Or impossible? Lets try it... - Page 88
Page 88 of 104 FirstFirst ... 387884858687888990919298 ... LastLast

Thread: 100 times profit by a scalper in a year possible? Or impossible? Lets try it...

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 188
    Given: 206

100 times profit by a scalper in a year possible? Or impossible? Lets try it...

Today I got bonus of 90$ to my trading account. Many times I have lost bonus in a day. But this time I want to trade with a goal. I want to make 2.5% profit per day in average. If I can do it over the year I'll be able to make huge.

Basically I am a scalper. So lets try it.

So the invest is 90.10$

Profit target per day is 2.5$

Withdrawal: Which exceeds 2.5%

So here we go...

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    scalper is not a good trader from my point of view, totally trade on short term by watching market more and more time, no perfect analysis need but there is alot of difference in short term and long term, in scalping we trade with just by smart analysis like candlestick pattern or any like other, but without them there are many other strategies which are best these are for just long term, so always use long term trading that is best
    really what you explain is that scalping techniques are very less suitable for a trader with a long-term trading characteristic, and my advice is also better to trade for the long term because it will be better and the analysis will be more detailed
    compared to scalping, we have to watch the screen full time, it's very boring in my opinion, but for some people it's very fun,
    and once again I suggest that we should be able to analyze for a minimum long term for the weekly term

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by nendir View Post
    really what you explain is that scalping techniques are very less suitable for a trader with a long-term trading characteristic, and my advice is also better to trade for the long term because it will be better and the analysis will be more detailed
    compared to scalping, we have to watch the screen full time, it's very boring in my opinion, but for some people it's very fun,
    and once again I suggest that we should be able to analyze for a minimum long term for the weekly term
    I have never been an advocate of anti-scalping, but no trader should tell me that the scalping is better than the long term trading. The best method to trade the market is to trade it with long term way by using the larger time frames and a simple trading system like the trendline strategy for it, that is what i know that gives traders the simple trading experience and much income will be earned. Unlike the scalping that is not easy to trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 6
    Every trader have different experience and results from scalping , if we take good decision for trading it will be beneficial and help to trade safely for getting good results , We all have to make our trade plan according to own experience and learning , if we have good understanding that will help to earn maximum profits from market to get better results in market .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 1
    You cannot understand whether something is possible or not until you carry out you personal experiment to determine the outcome of that hypothesis, essentially, we should not use our real trading account for such things because we will not make judgment that will be less bias, the demo account must be applied to try this out because you have nothing to lose under this circumstances.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 56
    Given: 35
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    I have never been an advocate of anti-scalping, but no trader should tell me that the scalping is better than the long term trading. The best method to trade the market is to trade it with long term way by using the larger time frames and a simple trading system like the trendline strategy for it, that is what i know that gives traders the simple trading experience and much income will be earned. Unlike the scalping that is not easy to trade.
    I think most of the experiences traders will agree with you that long term trading is most profitable and scalping is the least. Actually I am in a position with some 5 years of experience to find it hard to believe in scalping and that it can be profitable in any way. The concept of scalping is such that here we trade for few pips and take higher risks and this makes us more prone to be in losses finally.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68
    It's been very risky scalping this market. If you're are certain that we need to make profits from forex, we should know what system will give us the real chance for it. Scalping in multiple times till 100 can be possible but don't think you can always be right all the time. You will sure experience loss and you must know how you can build a good trade that you need. Scalping is the very most risky strategy in forex and before following or depending on such method, you must have build up your technique for such.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    Scalping has been abused as a strategy because people just believe that if we want to accomplish good profits, the only channel to achieve that is through scalping, unfortunately their indicators are less efficient because they barely learned anything before trading, these categories will not earn so much from Forex because they don't even believe in analysing before trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 107
    Given: 66
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixteen View Post
    It's been very risky scalping this market. If you're are certain that we need to make profits from forex, we should know what system will give us the real chance for it. Scalping in multiple times till 100 can be possible but don't think you can always be right all the time. You will sure experience loss and you must know how you can build a good trade that you need. Scalping is the very most risky strategy in forex and before following or depending on such method, you must have build up your technique for such.
    Awareness is very important and if we are scalping we should be aware of that thing in an out and know our capacity to trade that way. Talking of scalping, scalping can be profitable but honestly from my experience, setting such huge target and achieving it with scalping is impossible. One more thing is trend trading is much more viable to earn in Forex but again the profit targets has to be realistic.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810 View Post
    Today I got bonus of 90$ to my trading account. Many times I have lost bonus in a day. But this time I want to trade with a goal. I want to make 2.5% profit per day in average. If I can do it over the year I'll be able to make huge.

Basically I am a scalper. So lets try it.

So the invest is 90.10$

Profit target per day is 2.5$

Withdrawal: Which exceeds 2.5%

So here we go...
    Good morning, Sir. I hope you are in good health and your account is still safe.
    I see you have a very good plan. before conducting trading, you already have a target to be achieved. I believe the target you have can be achieved with a good analysis strategy. of course you have prepared a strategy for reaching your goal. if you wish, please share the way you are doing trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    You are right, long term strategies are better than scalping because they are more safe and that means consistent profits. Of course, profits will be smaller but they will compensate the large losses that scalping traders have. Forex market has no limits and theoretically goos scalper can make 100 times profit per year in market.

Not allowed!

Page 88 of 104 FirstFirst ... 387884858687888990919298 ... LastLast