100 times profit by a scalper in a year possible? Or impossible? Lets try it...
Page 1 of 91 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: 100 times profit by a scalper in a year possible? Or impossible? Lets try it...

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 188
    Given: 206

100 times profit by a scalper in a year possible? Or impossible? Lets try it...

Today I got bonus of 90$ to my trading account. Many times I have lost bonus in a day. But this time I want to trade with a goal. I want to make 2.5% profit per day in average. If I can do it over the year I'll be able to make huge.

Basically I am a scalper. So lets try it.

So the invest is 90.10$

Profit target per day is 2.5$

Withdrawal: Which exceeds 2.5%

So here we go...

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    After getting the bonus to my account. I opened few trades here. And all trades bring me profit. I target for 2.5% but I made 5% till now. I controlled all my emotions during my trade. Some trades closed manually some hit the TP. I hope you will like it. If I trade today I'll open only 1 cent lot trades because even if it bring me loss I'll still be over daily profit target.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Later I opened few more GBPUSD trades. One of them were really big lot of 1$ per lot. Fortunately it hit the TP. So overall profit for today is about 20$. Not too bad going so far but has to control my trading lots. From tomorrow I'll update the screenshot of candles which led me to open a trade.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 12
    Although, your explanation is not conclusive because it was short and it does not say more of what you wanted including the pictures of the good portion of your trade you fixed here. But i believe that the scalping have the potential to make traders a millionaire when they are in tune with it and know the way to make their plans to make it work for them.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 23
    that is very possible and even more than it, but traders need to have good discipline also patience to realize it. one thing need to noted that we have enough knowledge and skill and stable psychologies where the emotion will always controlled with well, that is the way that will give us the track on the market

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 262
    Quote Originally Posted by newcomer View Post
    that is very possible and even more than it, but traders need to have good discipline also patience to realize it. one thing need to noted that we have enough knowledge and skill and stable psychologies where the emotion will always controlled with well, that is the way that will give us the track on the market
    Trader will able to do trade with right track when he will able to know the value of his trading discipline. Forex trading is not a bed of roses we have to sacrifice our time, hard work, and practice to gain good mindset control here. The emotion is a big hurdle and greed is the thing which can persuade a person to do major crimes so we have to stop our greed too.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 162
    Given: 90
    Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810 View Post
    Later I opened few more GBPUSD trades. One of them were really big lot of 1$ per lot. Fortunately it hit the TP. So overall profit for today is about 20$. Not too bad going so far but has to control my trading lots. From tomorrow I'll update the screenshot of candles which led me to open a trade.
    One of the riskiest ways to trade forex is to embark on scalp trading, you can easily lose your account just within a very short time and I will never advise anyone to go on scalp trading. You may appear to be making money now but the time is coming that one will lose more than he has ever made. It is better to exercise patience and do normal trading with good risk and money management. If you continue to trade like that, I will give you kudos if you still retain your account two months after you started trading it

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Earnperfect View Post
    Trader will able to do trade with right track when he will able to know the value of his trading discipline. Forex trading is not a bed of roses we have to sacrifice our time, hard work, and practice to gain good mindset control here. The emotion is a big hurdle and greed is the thing which can persuade a person to do major crimes so we have to stop our greed too.
    There are many ways by which traders can trade, but the value of their work is in the way they can use it. The discipline will make traders use what they know, while many traders are being affected because of this, they are trying to get things better done, but they are not discipline to the extent of doing it the way they want it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    I think one of the wrong thing a trader would ever think of doing is having a target per day, I think that will push the trader to take wrong trades and trading not as he or she should therefore not keeping to discipline. Furthermore, it has been long the owner of the thread updated it last, perhaps I think he is in big loss or has lost it all.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 392
    It does not matter how much skill you have sir but some time you will lose money in trading I have also a daily target in forex but so many time I lose too in forex but the good thing is I am working with good risk management and money management so I don't have much problem when I lose my money in forex. Furthermore I do trade in Indian stock market also I can do trade in other stocks also and hope robo forex broker will allow in future to do trade with foreign stocks.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 91 123451151 ... LastLast