100 times profit by a scalper in a year possible? Or impossible? Lets try it... - Page 91
Page 91 of 100 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495 ... LastLast

Thread: 100 times profit by a scalper in a year possible? Or impossible? Lets try it...

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 188
    Given: 206

100 times profit by a scalper in a year possible? Or impossible? Lets try it...

Today I got bonus of 90$ to my trading account. Many times I have lost bonus in a day. But this time I want to trade with a goal. I want to make 2.5% profit per day in average. If I can do it over the year I'll be able to make huge.

Basically I am a scalper. So lets try it.

So the invest is 90.10$

Profit target per day is 2.5$

Withdrawal: Which exceeds 2.5%

So here we go...

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 6
    100 times profit could be made only with little deposit that trader is not afraid to lose. But if deposit size is normal or big so any normal scalper will not risk with big money that should be earned. Theoretically scalper can earn 100 times but practically it is very difficult with normal size accounts as nobody wants to risk with big money.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Krosneles View Post
    100 times profit could be made only with little deposit that trader is not afraid to lose. But if deposit size is normal or big so any normal scalper will not risk with big money that should be earned. Theoretically scalper can earn 100 times but practically it is very difficult with normal size accounts as nobody wants to risk with big money.
    There is a principle in the Forex market that says we should never invest what we can afford to lose, so I can relate to the point you are trying to make but sometimes we still invest so much in the Forex market beyond what we can ordinarily lose, what is responsible for that is pressure to make money, unfortunately we can lose all the investment due to lack of self control and patience which is a common scenario we experience while trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 1
    Scalping is a very rare strategy that has some unique characteristics, we can literally make any amount through this strategy, what is required from us is patience and endurance, if we can have them, success won't be a big deal as it were, but when these two are absence, we should expect losses to be a constant thing for us, scalping means we take short trades with great accuracy.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 42
    Quote Originally Posted by simisola View Post
    Scalping is a very rare strategy that has some unique characteristics, we can literally make any amount through this strategy, what is required from us is patience and endurance, if we can have them, success won't be a big deal as it were, but when these two are absence, we should expect losses to be a constant thing for us, scalping means we take short trades with great accuracy.
    scalping is very much risky strategy how ever this method never ever need any patience if you need market is giving you loss just cut it with out waiting hit the sl how ever this method need sl which is compulsory to it if you will not put the sl then with in 100 pip to 200 pip you can blow your account .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 28
    because scalping requires a strict risk reward arrangement, the name is scalping whether it's going to be a swing trader or long because it's floating, this isn't in the scalping category anymore if initially scalping is another type, so many people always say alping is dangerous because it requires focused monitoring

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    Scalping here is something that is risky and traders who wants to follow such method should be ready to understand the very risk with such system. Lots of traders have loose huge with this method and if care is not taken the means to loose is always high. For me we should be careful with such method and realize that it could bring about huge loss for a trader when they are not careful enough. This opportunity present the chance to earn fast and also there is a chance to loose huge.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by simisola View Post
    Scalping is not a rare strategy, it is common, and i believe that the traders that will trade it will surely have the rare characteristic. I do not have time for scalping, many traders do not likewise have the time for the scalping. While some traders are not patient to trade this at all, that is to show how hard the trading of the scalping could be. Apart from this, the traders that will make success with the scalping are so rare.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    Scalping is a very cunning strategy, you can be very rich by trading it or get your account into a drawdown because you don't understand what you are doing, before we scalp, let's consider so many things, chief among them is the fact that it contains some unique features that is capable of giving us margin call without blinking, any one who is scalping should imbibe discipline.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    When you want to deal with the forex market using scalping then you must be out to learn a lot of things and you must be willing to invest enough time into practicing with your means or method of trading so that you would be able to master it over time, because lack of good trading experience is what have made so many people lose their trading accounts. Scalping is never easy means of making money over night and if that is why you are trying to start using it then you should look for some thing else.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    If we spend our maximum time in learning about market and with practice enough so that will give good command on trade understanding and it is beneficail for trader we always have to build our trade ideas in right of the direction with good planing and learning give trader option for better trading we have to chose the best way of trade to get success .

Not allowed!

Page 91 of 100 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495 ... LastLast