100 times profit by a scalper in a year possible? Or impossible? Lets try it... - Page 105
Page 105 of 106 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106 LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1053

Thread: 100 times profit by a scalper in a year possible? Or impossible? Lets try it...

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 188
    Given: 204

100 times profit by a scalper in a year possible? Or impossible? Lets try it...

Today I got bonus of 90$ to my trading account. Many times I have lost bonus in a day. But this time I want to trade with a goal. I want to make 2.5% profit per day in average. If I can do it over the year I'll be able to make huge.

Basically I am a scalper. So lets try it.

So the invest is 90.10$

Profit target per day is 2.5$

Withdrawal: Which exceeds 2.5%

So here we go...

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
    Of course, we can get to the level of doing well in the market, we will only try to trade rightly for that to be possible for us. To trade the market in the many times without making losses is bad thinking, the traders of this thread is still trading the scalping which is very risky. How possible will that be to be gaining the market always as if the trader is perfect?
    It is possible to gain much with little accounts as they are for risky trading. Little accounts have better results than large accounts because trader is free to risk more. But when there is large deposit so nobody risks much because large deposit is serious money. So high results can be achieved only when deposit is little or there is cent account.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 132
    Given: 875
    Of course it's possible.
    But you need to forget the "per day" sum. It doesn't work with a limited amount of money per day. Every day you take as much as you can. It is necessary, because there will be days that you'll lose and you need to compensate for them as well.
    Also there is a thing called "mental anchor" - you mention a number, your brain gets fixated upon it, doesn't achieve anything beyond that no matter how effortless it could be. Mental anchors are a major thing in propaganda.

Not allowed!
    Wow. Much Forex. So Monies. Very Opportunity.Many Trade. So Amazed. Wow.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Rola View Post
    100 times profit is possible but only theoretically. There is demo contest Trade Day where scalpers make 30 times per day and win the 1st place. So theoretically it is possible. But practically it will be very hard as trader will worry about his money and he will not trade so aggressively as in demo account and results will not be so good.
    No bad emotions is attach to the demo trading contest that's why we can see a lot of people are just doing fine and making thousands of dollars within 24 hours of trading the market with an investment of 1000$, we should no that emotions are attach and we think differently when we start to trade with our own money, so I really don't think it will ever be possible to make 100 times profit in a year in the live account.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Doge View Post
    Of course it's possible.
    What is possible? From your statement I can only sense that you are a novice forex trader, because no professional forex trader would every think that he/she would make 100 times trades without losing anything from it, because none of us can really predict the forex market perfectly. And if you are suggesting that we can make every trade become profitable then you are telling us that we can become perfect in making money and there is no need to start using even the stop loss too, because all our trades are going to end up with positive results.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 6
    If with the investment of 1000 dollar we have looking for the 1000 dollar profit it is not possible for trader ,because for this we take big risk and in this way we face losses easily we always have to make our plan very well learning enough and with practice we should make good ideal trade which will give higher chances of wining

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Penuelophir View Post
    What is possible? From your statement I can only sense that you are a novice forex trader, because no professional forex trader would every think that he/she would make 100 times trades without losing anything from it, because none of us can really predict the forex market perfectly. And if you are suggesting that we can make every trade become profitable then you are telling us that we can become perfect in making money and there is no need to start using even the stop loss too, because all our trades are going to end up with positive results.
    It will be right for traders to be trading their account with the scope that they are working in the standard format, not that they will be believing that they can be making some perfect statements of account, that is not how this business is working. We can get to do well and get to be well successful when we do all what is required to make the success without overconfidence.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    It is not possible for trader to be work with the best trade strategies working in market small account profit does not possible for trader it will give trader good plan , we have to make very well to build strategy accurately , we all want to have maximum profitable trade but we have to chose few from them and applied them in best way .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 4
    Scalping is not the right concept of trading and with scalping a trader is under all kinds of false impressions and takes wrong decisions. Some people wrongly believe that with scalping it is possible to earn a lot of money with small deposit within a short time. But what I have mostly seen with scalpers is that they over trade and trade till they have no money left in their account.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 5
    100 times profits can be made but I think instead of one year we should put the target for 10 years and focus on consistency. It is difficult to be consistent with swing trading or trend trading but impossible to be consistent with scalping. I think there are wrong ways of trading, for example scalping strategies or trading with huge un-calculated risks or expecting unrealistic profits.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    I like traders to task themselves about one thing or the other. I will still not because of that say that any trader could make success in the perfect way. The scalping itself is not such strategies that can make us gain as such, we will be needing to work with the scalping as though we want to be very protective with our management, because we can lose at any time.

Not allowed!

Page 105 of 106 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106 LastLast