100 times profit by a scalper in a year possible? Or impossible? Lets try it...
Page 1 of 101 123451151 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 1053

Thread: 100 times profit by a scalper in a year possible? Or impossible? Lets try it...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Undercover
    Posts
    999
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 188
    Given: 204

    100 times profit by a scalper in a year possible? Or impossible? Lets try it...

    Today I got bonus of 90$ to my trading account. Many times I have lost bonus in a day. But this time I want to trade with a goal. I want to make 2.5% profit per day in average. If I can do it over the year I'll be able to make huge.

    Basically I am a scalper. So lets try it.

    So the invest is 90.10$

    Profit target per day is 2.5$

    Withdrawal: Which exceeds 2.5%

    So here we go...

    Not allowed!

  2. #2
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Undercover
    Posts
    999
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 188
    Given: 204
    After getting the bonus to my account. I opened few trades here. And all trades bring me profit. I target for 2.5% but I made 5% till now. I controlled all my emotions during my trade. Some trades closed manually some hit the TP. I hope you will like it. If I trade today I'll open only 1 cent lot trades because even if it bring me loss I'll still be over daily profit target.


    Not allowed!

  3. #3
    Trader
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    207
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810 View Post
    After getting the bonus to my account. I opened few trades here. And all trades bring me profit. I target for 2.5% but I made 5% till now. I controlled all my emotions during my trade. Some trades closed manually some hit the TP. I hope you will like it. If I trade today I'll open only 1 cent lot trades because even if it bring me loss I'll still be over daily profit target.

    good night, your target of 2.5% for me is very good and very reasonable,
    and if I myself target 15% every week of the profit from my capital, and maybe it will be very difficult to achieve if the market conditions are not supportive,
    I really hope the market can support some to reach my target every week,
    and if I talk about strategy I use scalping techniques and also on the M30 timeframe I make a decision to open a position

    Not allowed!

  4. #4
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Undercover
    Posts
    999
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 188
    Given: 204
    Later I opened few more GBPUSD trades. One of them were really big lot of 1$ per lot. Fortunately it hit the TP. So overall profit for today is about 20$. Not too bad going so far but has to control my trading lots. From tomorrow I'll update the screenshot of candles which led me to open a trade.


    Not allowed!

  5. #5
    Trader layigold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    10,145
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 90
    Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810 View Post
    Later I opened few more GBPUSD trades. One of them were really big lot of 1$ per lot. Fortunately it hit the TP. So overall profit for today is about 20$. Not too bad going so far but has to control my trading lots. From tomorrow I'll update the screenshot of candles which led me to open a trade.
    One of the riskiest ways to trade forex is to embark on scalp trading, you can easily lose your account just within a very short time and I will never advise anyone to go on scalp trading. You may appear to be making money now but the time is coming that one will lose more than he has ever made. It is better to exercise patience and do normal trading with good risk and money management. If you continue to trade like that, I will give you kudos if you still retain your account two months after you started trading it

    Not allowed!

  6. #6
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    804
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by layigold View Post
    You may appear to be making money now but the time is coming that one will lose more than he has ever made.
    This is very true because i have a real practical experience based on the scalping strategy which was in the past,during my early trading days in the business of forex.I always like the idea of scalping,not until the very day i lost everything i suffered to accumulate in order tom fund my account.I learnt in the hard way.

    Not allowed!

  7. #7
    Trader
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    1,029
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Benyong View Post
    This is very true because i have a real practical experience based on the scalping strategy which was in the past,during my early trading days in the business of forex.I always like the idea of scalping,not until the very day i lost everything i suffered to accumulate in order tom fund my account.I learnt in the hard way.
    It is true that many traders do scalping until their account balance becomes zero, that might be due to lack of discipline. So scalping needs you to take good decisions and for that your mind should be clear and attentive. Due to indiscipline many traders are not able to follow risk management while they are scalping.

    Not allowed!

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    8,530
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 12
    Although, your explanation is not conclusive because it was short and it does not say more of what you wanted including the pictures of the good portion of your trade you fixed here. But i believe that the scalping have the potential to make traders a millionaire when they are in tune with it and know the way to make their plans to make it work for them.

    Not allowed!

  9. #9
    Trader shambca7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    2,072
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 71
    Given: 139
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvertee View Post
    Although, your explanation is not conclusive because it was short and it does not say more of what you wanted including the pictures of the good portion of your trade you fixed here. But i believe that the scalping have the potential to make traders a millionaire when they are in tune with it and know the way to make their plans to make it work for them.
    According to me discipline is the main key which can make anybody success with the scalping I think the thread creator how lost his account now because there is no more update about this account and thread and its seeming that he is out of balance now. Although trader's could have success with the scalping if they have proper management and proper self control in trading.

    Not allowed!

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    8,530
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by shambca7 View Post
    According to me discipline is the main key which can make anybody success with the scalping I think the thread creator how lost his account now because there is no more update about this account and thread and its seeming that he is out of balance now. Although trader's could have success with the scalping if they have proper management and proper self control in trading.
    Discipline is a good key to help traders have success, but be sure that you have the good way to do trading with, that is how the discipline is going to help you too. What i see with many traders baffles me at times, and i am sure that to get what is right in the market needs the experience of the trader as well as the believe they have on their system.

    Not allowed!

Page 1 of 101 123451151 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •