100 times profit by a scalper in a year possible? Or impossible? Lets try it... - Page 20
Page 20 of 39 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast
Results 191 to 200 of 383

Thread: 100 times profit by a scalper in a year possible? Or impossible? Lets try it...

  1. #1
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Undercover
    Posts
    984
    Promo (¢)
    40
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 186
    Given: 193

    100 times profit by a scalper in a year possible? Or impossible? Lets try it...

    Today I got bonus of 90$ to my trading account. Many times I have lost bonus in a day. But this time I want to trade with a goal. I want to make 2.5% profit per day in average. If I can do it over the year I'll be able to make huge.

    Basically I am a scalper. So lets try it.

    So the invest is 90.10$

    Profit target per day is 2.5$

    Withdrawal: Which exceeds 2.5%

    So here we go...

    Not allowed!

  2. #191
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    5,682
    Promo (¢)
    6,560
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 57
    Given: 92
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhave4U View Post
    80% winnings would just be an excellent thing to achieve, but presently my goals is to attain just 60 % accuracy and with good planning I can be profitable by that too. Planning and risk management can take care of your account safety in situations when your strategies fail. A person not understand the business cannot do good analysis, trading without analysis also you get profits but in one of every 10 trades.
    Trust me you are just doing good if you can keep on making that every month. Making money through the scalping method is more like being impossible and I have not seen any trader that can make money from scalping method that much, most of them make money and then loss it all. We have to be patient with the market if we want to succeed, because the long term trading method needs such patient.

    Not allowed!

  3. #192
    Rookie
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    5,701
    Promo (¢)
    7,100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 18
    Quote Originally Posted by sniper007 View Post
    Trust me you are just doing good if you can keep on making that every month. Making money through the scalping method is more like being impossible and I have not seen any trader that can make money from scalping method that much, most of them make money and then loss it all. We have to be patient with the market if we want to succeed, because the long term trading method needs such patient.
    It is not impossible to be making money through the scalping, it is the traders who knows how to scalp that are making the money. Many traders will always want to be scalping the market when it goes up or down blindly, but they are not following the real pattern of the market for the scalping. Many do not use risk management also.

    Not allowed!

  4. #193
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    6,142
    Promo (¢)
    75
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 69
    It is possible to be scalper just find the less pip but want to make a great profit. If I have the balance about 4000 USD I can use the movement of 1 USD per pip, and then find the entry poin will make the great chance to create profit. Just using about 1 USD per pip, and we are looking for 4 pip target point, it creates money. And about a day and we make 10 transaction, it create 40USD a day, what a money guys?

    Not allowed!

  5. #194
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    2,250
    Promo (¢)
    6,300
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 30
    Quote Originally Posted by aris90 View Post
    It is possible to be scalper just find the less pip but want to make a great profit. If I have the balance about 4000 USD I can use the movement of 1 USD per pip, and then find the entry poin will make the great chance to create profit. Just using about 1 USD per pip, and we are looking for 4 pip target point, it creates money. And about a day and we make 10 transaction, it create 40USD a day, what a money guys?
    It is cool to have such theoretical calculation on how much we can possibly make with some strategies, but it will be hard to have it made anyways, because a lot of traders are having such dreams on the amount of money they will be making in forex trading, but then they ended up losing their money still. You should first try this out on the demo account before the real account.

    Not allowed!

  6. #195
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    2,478
    Promo (¢)
    4,540
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 69
    We can make any amount of money we want to make from forex trading, the most important thing about trading is having the right learning, once we have it we can, but with the right trading method and strategy, I just don't feel that scalping will make us profits that much but for sure we can take as many as possible trades but that does not in any way means making profits from the market as per my experience.

    Not allowed!

  7. #196
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    1,099
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 10
    Quote Originally Posted by Real View Post
    We can make any amount of money we want to make from forex trading, the most important thing about trading is having the right learning, once we have it we can, but with the right trading method and strategy, I just don't feel that scalping will make us profits that much but for sure we can take as many as possible trades but that does not in any way means making profits from the market as per my experience.
    We can make any amount of money that is true, but with the right trading method and skills because when we fail to apply that we will loss our money. Scalping in the forex market to make such winnings will be hard due to we have to remember that forex trading winning depends on quality and not on quantity and scalping I doubt will give that quality.

    Not allowed!

  8. #197
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    277
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    i think it is possible to make 100 times by scalping in a year especially if you master a good scalping method, and so you need to try and start your journey and be careful from traps of the market and make your trading always safe with risk free or with small risk, do not try try to increase the risk as this will be dangerous on your account and will lead to loses.

    Not allowed!

  9. #198
    Trader
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    4,523
    Promo (¢)
    10,170
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 88
    Quote Originally Posted by fero View Post
    i think it is possible to make 100 times by scalping in a year especially if you master a good scalping method, and so you need to try and start your journey and be careful from traps of the market and make your trading always safe with risk free or with small risk, do not try try to increase the risk as this will be dangerous on your account and will lead to loses.
    There is no guarantee, moreover we will be scalping on the little time frame and we all know that clearly, the little time frame is not a place where we can trade on and have consistent success with, that is the more reason why I think it will not be easily achieved, I suppose we are to pay more attention to a more better trading method and strategy that deals on bigger time frame and slow frequency trading.

    Not allowed!

  10. #199
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    6,524
    Promo (¢)
    1,215
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by aris90 View Post
    It is possible to be scalper just find the less pip but want to make a great profit. If I have the balance about 4000 USD I can use the movement of 1 USD per pip, and then find the entry poin will make the great chance to create profit. Just using about 1 USD per pip, and we are looking for 4 pip target point, it creates money. And about a day and we make 10 transaction, it create 40USD a day, what a money guys?
    yes, if we set the lots size with 1 pip = 1 USD and will give us good earning , with scalping, let say we make 5 pips per deal and we can make 10 deals per day that will give us $ 50 per day, but i guess, if we have 4000 USD, at least, i will set the lots size with 4 USD per pips then the results is good,
    and also i ever had the experiences about it, 2000 USD at my balance gave me good earning with set lots size between 2 - 4 USD per pips. but now, i have to rebuild my trading after some cases in the past

    Not allowed!

  11. #200
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    5,928
    Promo (¢)
    240
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 103
    Given: 65
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.big View Post
    yes, if we set the lots size with 1 pip = 1 USD and will give us good earning , with scalping, let say we make 5 pips per deal and we can make 10 deals per day that will give us $ 50 per day, but i guess, if we have 4000 USD, at least, i will set the lots size with 4 USD per pips then the results is good,
    and also i ever had the experiences about it, 2000 USD at my balance gave me good earning with set lots size between 2 - 4 USD per pips. but now, i have to rebuild my trading after some cases in the past
    From my experience, though sometimes scalping is good, always scalping cannot be good and give good results. So a scalper also needs to be a swing trader as the market behavior demands. Market movement is never straight so I believe sometimes scalping is good and sometimes swing trading is good. A trader should not go for profit in every trade and he need to book losses wnen ever the need comes for that

    Not allowed!

Page 20 of 39 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •