100 times profit by a scalper in a year possible? Or impossible? Lets try it... - Page 95
Page 95 of 106 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899105 ... LastLast

Thread: 100 times profit by a scalper in a year possible? Or impossible? Lets try it...

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 188
    Given: 204

100 times profit by a scalper in a year possible? Or impossible? Lets try it...

Today I got bonus of 90$ to my trading account. Many times I have lost bonus in a day. But this time I want to trade with a goal. I want to make 2.5% profit per day in average. If I can do it over the year I'll be able to make huge.

Basically I am a scalper. So lets try it.

So the invest is 90.10$

Profit target per day is 2.5$

Withdrawal: Which exceeds 2.5%

So here we go...

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    scalper can earn more easily because in scalping we can guess market easily but still we can lose here, we all should use some proper management, should use some proper analysis if we have both we can do well, our main thing is our strategy if we have both we can do good, if we do not have proper management and things we can not survive for long
    The scalpers can earn easily like you said, but do not forget that the scalpers can lose easily due to that too. The frequency at which the scalpers are making their trades can make the scalpers to be losing fast or gain fast. If the strategy of the scalper is good and the scalper have the time for that scalping strategy, that will be of good use for traders in which the income will be flowing, only that this is not common with traders.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    Everything is possible in forex market and make profit 100 times per year is possible too. But such target is not easy and trader will have to risk a lot and money management will be bad. But if everything will be OK so scalper will earn such money. But new traders should not dream about such profits and the should think realistic.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 28
    in this aspect 100 times the annual profit can be interpreted as the total amount of profit from 12 months is 100, the month of interest because more must get 8 times to 9 consecutive times, this is more likely to use adequate capital and use the lot size that matches the balance on account for approximately a few percent per transaction.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    scalper can earn more easily because in scalping we can guess market easily but still we can lose here, we all should use some proper management, should use some proper analysis if we have both we can do well, our main thing is our strategy if we have both we can do good, if we do not have proper management and things we can not survive for long
    The motive behind the scalping is simple, this is the strategy that has the motive of shortest term trading, that makes it easy to gain. But that easy gain will be limited to the traders that can trade the scalping properly, it is not for every trader. The thing I am so sure about with scalping is that it is capable of giving traders extreme richest in just a single month of trading it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    Scalping so many times is not wrong at all provided that we are not making use of high trading lots which leads to taking huge risks most times and it leads to losing so much money that we even can blow out our trading accounts due to high risks which is associated with scalping the forex market. There is nothing wrong when we have developed means or method of trading the forex market on a shorter term which is the key to making so much money within a short term, but we should remember that it have risks which can be minimized through much learning and developing our skills.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Penuelophir View Post
    Scalping so many times is not wrong at all provided that we are not making use of high trading lots which leads to taking huge risks most times and it leads to losing so much money that we even can blow out our trading accounts due to high risks which is associated with scalping the forex market. There is nothing wrong when we have developed means or method of trading the forex market on a shorter term which is the key to making so much money within a short term, but we should remember that it have risks which can be minimized through much learning and developing our skills.
    It is not wrong to scalp many times, that is what i believe that many traders are doing, and those traders that knows how to scalp the market very well will get to be making their more earnings through that way. It is now bad for traders to be thinking that he will be gaining all the trades of the many scalping, that is where they will be emotional when their mindset is not same with what happened eventually to them.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    @ajagbeolegba, the motive of scalping is for increasing an account balance within the shortest possible time, there are many advantages and disadvantage to this, you can have more money or even lose it within the time stipulated, it all depends on the amount of the money you have to make yams your patience while doing that, we should not scalp without money management, that would be a wrong motive to have as a trader and it could be dangerous.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic View Post
    @ajagbeolegba, the motive of scalping is for increasing an account balance within the shortest possible time, there are many advantages and disadvantage to this, you can have more money or even lose it within the time stipulated, it all depends on the amount of the money you have to make yams your patience while doing that, we should not scalp without money management, that would be a wrong motive to have as a trader and it could be dangerous.
    Yes some people wrongly believe that with scalping it is possible to earn a lot of money with small deposit within a short time. In the name of possibility some people try to set any kind of unrealistic profit targets and that makes them trade the wrong way. For a right trading experience we should not expect to double our money in a day but can expect to do the same in few months.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    I think one of the wrong thing a trader would ever think of doing is having a target per day, I think that will push the trader to take wrong trades and trading not as he or she should therefore not keeping to discipline. Furthermore, it has been long the owner of the thread updated it last, perhaps I think he is in big loss or has lost it all.
    yes it is true what you explained above that to get a target per day does have to really maintain strict discipline and indeed we must be able to make careful planning for discipline because on the basis of discipline is the key to the success of a forex trading trader, and also we must be able to plan targets for each day and also make trading evaluations,

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 9
    I think one should avoid scalping and also avoid expect 10 times or 100 times profits in a year, but try to build a sensible trading system. That is right so with a trading system you better know what to trade and are properly guided on the right track during trading. More profits flow when you are in a position to understand your trading style and trading system.

Not allowed!

Page 95 of 106 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899105 ... LastLast