100 times profit by a scalper in a year possible? Or impossible? Lets try it... - Page 84
Page 84 of 91 FirstFirst ... 3474808182838485868788 ... LastLast

Thread: 100 times profit by a scalper in a year possible? Or impossible? Lets try it...

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 188
    Given: 206

100 times profit by a scalper in a year possible? Or impossible? Lets try it...

Today I got bonus of 90$ to my trading account. Many times I have lost bonus in a day. But this time I want to trade with a goal. I want to make 2.5% profit per day in average. If I can do it over the year I'll be able to make huge.

Basically I am a scalper. So lets try it.

So the invest is 90.10$

Profit target per day is 2.5$

Withdrawal: Which exceeds 2.5%

So here we go...

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 16
    2.5% a day, wow , thats some good profit and it can be something that one enjoys it is the best profit, keep on pushing it will give you something at the end, assuming you trade all the 20 days in a calendar month and then make 2.5 a day which will be about 50% these is one of the best, 50% is to be enjoyed at all cost at all times these is the best thing this market has to show , the best thing for you , I would love to learn to trade your method

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    I don't think it will ever be possible for us to trade without loss, loss is part of this business therefore we cannot run from it no matter what we try and do, loss is part of the market so the idea of trading without loss is not possible, there is no way we can trade in a month without loss, the idea is to earn more than what we are losing to the market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Scalping is a good trading style no doubt about it, but to make money from scalping all the time without loss is what I think will not be possible, scalping is a good trading method and it's simple to use but it's not that less risky, scalping is a risky trade style so I think it will not be possible for us to make profit always in a year without experiencing any loss.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by stanlon View Post
    Scalping is a good trading style no doubt about it, but to make money from scalping all the time without loss is what I think will not be possible, scalping is a good trading method and it's simple to use but it's not that less risky, scalping is a risky trade style so I think it will not be possible for us to make profit always in a year without experiencing any loss.
    I like to work with scalping trade strategy in some cases , but it is not always like to work with short term trading strategies we have to be focused well on all movements if we properly working so our trade success is possible what ever way we have chose to work in market .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    There is no way for you to continually make money in this market all the time, loss is part of this trade that we are involve with and some times we experience loss unexpectedly because it's part of the market, we can make good money as long as we have a good strategy to trade but making profit always without loss is impossible.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by mudassor View Post
    I like to work with scalping trade strategy in some cases , but it is not always like to work with short term trading strategies we have to be focused well on all movements if we properly working so our trade success is possible what ever way we have chose to work in market .
    I like this style of trading which you have explained, you are actually a part-time scalper, you do it at the time you are sure of it and you switch to the long term strategy afterwards. That is good of you, i am sure that the best traders will go for the trading of the market with long term strategies. I am still not against the scalpers totally, any traders that can scalp the market rightly should go for it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 6
    A good and successful trader always used both short term with different basic trade ideas and long term trading strategies are followed according to their knowledge and learning about trade our trade success is completely based on experience we obtained in market and consistency comes in trade only on the basis of experience and learning in proper way of trade .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    We need to understand that we can't run from loss, and beside it's not necessary that we must make money anytime we trade before we can become successful, of course not, because we can be successful even when we experience loss, loss is part of the market so the idea should be how to earn more than our loss.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    It's good to scalp, but scalping a whole year without using the long term strategies is not the best way to make money, scalping might be good but it's also a risky trade method, therefore we cannot rely on scalping all the time, and I also believe that the market won't be safe for scalping all the time for a year, so we must learn to use the long term strategies too.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 1
    I am not going to say whether this is possible or not, because that is not up to me, one hundred percent profit from scalping is dependent on patience and self control, you can have anything that you ever wished regardless of what anyone else says, if you can determine to achieve this dream, nothing is capable of discouraging you. Because you have a strong resolve.

Not allowed!

Page 84 of 91 FirstFirst ... 3474808182838485868788 ... LastLast