100 times profit by a scalper in a year possible? Or impossible? Lets try it... - Page 81
Page 81 of 106 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591 ... LastLast

Thread: 100 times profit by a scalper in a year possible? Or impossible? Lets try it...

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 188
    Given: 204

100 times profit by a scalper in a year possible? Or impossible? Lets try it...

Today I got bonus of 90$ to my trading account. Many times I have lost bonus in a day. But this time I want to trade with a goal. I want to make 2.5% profit per day in average. If I can do it over the year I'll be able to make huge.

Basically I am a scalper. So lets try it.

So the invest is 90.10$

Profit target per day is 2.5$

Withdrawal: Which exceeds 2.5%

So here we go...

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    Forex with ambition is good but when you are actually aiming for something that is not common, you should be ready to pay the extra price for it, having to make one hundred times profit through scalping is not a big deal, you only need to convince yourself to be patient and understanding too, these are the ways to achieve anything without much stress if losing your account.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic View Post
    Forex with ambition is good but when you are actually aiming for something that is not common, you should be ready to pay the extra price for it, having to make one hundred times profit through scalping is not a big deal, you only need to convince yourself to be patient and understanding too, these are the ways to achieve anything without much stress if losing your account.
    It is not wise for forex traders to be overzealous, it can be good for forex traders to limit their ambitious to the way that will not cause problem to the forex account of that trader. Making too much success is never realistic, forex traders have to avoid the mindset of thinking in that direction, because it will affect the trading psychology of that trader when their plans are not working well, they will get frustrated and lose everything in the end.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 7
    scalping is really a good way to earn some good profit if we do not have this way then we have only one way and its long term, so make sure you use if you have good experience but if you have less experience like me, you need to move in scalping, its easy way as well because we can guess market easily but if we try to use some long term its not easy for us really especially for newbies

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 8
    100 times profit per year is possible for good scalper. But account should not be big and it is better little because big money like safety. Scalping is good and profitable trading method. The only thing is that trader must have experience and good market knowledge so he will be able to trade well and earn good money in forex.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 28
    advice from me too, do backtesting, simulate the fund and imagine the motion of the candle on the chart simulate when correction or little floating, and implement it into your funds, is it able to fulfill that goal from backtesting 5 years before to now? having a goal is indeed good, but the goal without knowledge is like we walk without knowing the direction of the road.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69
    How long you have been manage those bonus and until now how much its growing? I can see that all trader can under estimate about the current capital in the account and then good momentum and spare time using the more money to redeposit only. Your trading history is not active until now, how about the current profit and current balance?

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 19
    No perfection in any system and it a myth to believe that you can make 100 times profits without a single loss through scalping. This system is not actually for everyone because scalping is too risky and if you don't have a good plan to manage such method, you will have it hard to make profits. Traders should follow system they are comfortable with and always know that good risk management will play a huge role in their means of earning.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Krosneles View Post
    100 times profit per year is possible for good scalper. But account should not be big and it is better little because big money like safety. Scalping is good and profitable trading method. The only thing is that trader must have experience and good market knowledge so he will be able to trade well and earn good money in forex.
    It is not that 100 profits by scalping is not possible in a year, some scalpers will make that amount in one day. The issue is that, can a scalper trade and gain with their scalping in 100 trades without losing in a whole year? That is what i think that is not possible. There are many forex traders who are saying what they don't understand, i guess this trader here is one of them.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 6
    We have to trade consistently with different use of strategies even if we had like to work with scalping we have to avoid in one day rush of trading and other days we are not able to trade , if we are in trend trading then it is easier to build our trade strategy successfully , working in market with trend is most successful way to get success from market .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by fahaddd View Post
    We have to trade consistently with different use of strategies even if we had like to work with scalping we have to avoid in one day rush of trading and other days we are not able to trade , if we are in trend trading then it is easier to build our trade strategy successfully , working in market with trend is most successful way to get success from market .
    scalping is better and easier no doubt because guessing market is easy for us for some pips.but trend is not for us like newbies. we can not imagine to analyze market for big time. we can analyze just for some pips as a newbie. so scalping is best for us. if we work well on demo to learn then we can earn good profit from it.so scalping is more accurate for us

Not allowed!

Page 81 of 106 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591 ... LastLast