100 times profit by a scalper in a year possible? Or impossible? Lets try it... - Page 3
Page 3 of 106 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: 100 times profit by a scalper in a year possible? Or impossible? Lets try it...

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 188
    Given: 204

100 times profit by a scalper in a year possible? Or impossible? Lets try it...

Today I got bonus of 90$ to my trading account. Many times I have lost bonus in a day. But this time I want to trade with a goal. I want to make 2.5% profit per day in average. If I can do it over the year I'll be able to make huge.

Basically I am a scalper. So lets try it.

So the invest is 90.10$

Profit target per day is 2.5$

Withdrawal: Which exceeds 2.5%

So here we go...

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 8
    [lang=id]
    Quote Originally Posted by newcomer View Post
    everything here is possible for us, but then it depends to our ability in managing this business, and if someone can do that, i believe he had already understood and mastered the system with well and always support them with high discipline,
    but for me right now, i just think to make it profitable , no matter for how much losing, but if my profit is bigger than it then i can stay on this business for longer
    Discipline alone won't ever be enough in this business since in order to make our heart ready for the worst possible event then we need to learn the use of our own system. There are a lot of trader that think discipline is the best thing but when they think again, even if they have disciplined themselves in the end nothing change and they still loss a lot of money in here. We need to check whether our system is really dependable first or not.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    yes this is possible, and your daily target is also good, form 100$ investment we can get 2.5$ daily its easy for a good trader, and for scalper its very easy, scalper can hit this profit from one order when he confirm about 4 5 pip movement, if you follow your rule and leave after achieving daily target then you can get good money from here

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    [lang=ar]thank for any things
    for roboforex andiam get
    any exprince for information
    and good day for you[/lang]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    I see your screenshot and I can say that you 're agressive trader taking many positions in a single currency pair, that can be very profitable if you're sure about your trend direction and of course can be dangerous if you miss the trend in this case. this agressivity is needed while trading if we are realy certain about the market trend, good luck.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Trader View Post
    I see your screenshot and I can say that you 're agressive trader taking many positions in a single currency pair, that can be very profitable if you're sure about your trend direction and of course can be dangerous if you miss the trend in this case. this agressivity is needed while trading if we are realy certain about the market trend, good luck.
    Aggresive traders usually need to know that a jump in the market might just end up their own trading account suddenly without any warning. Certainly this kind of trading is high profit high risk strategy and this will depend on the experience to execute it. Not all traders might be able to copy it since what will matters is decisiveness and the TS showed he knows about it.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 23
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicko View Post
    [lang=id]
    Discipline alone won't ever be enough in this business since in order to make our heart ready for the worst possible event then we need to learn the use of our own system. There are a lot of trader that think discipline is the best thing but when they think again, even if they have disciplined themselves in the end nothing change and they still loss a lot of money in here. We need to check whether our system is really dependable first or not.[/lang]
    if we think about discipline or patience too, so traders will have good mental to face the conditions in the market i guess, they can accept them without involve the emotion to give the roles in making decisions, and traders who did trading with discipline had already understood with all consequences, and then why they chose discipline as the foundation

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    Scalpers are really living in tough times the need to understand what is the time they know and work on they need to pull together resources that make it bright for any one trader who knows how to trade forex it being its the best level ever

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 23
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicko View Post
    [lang=id]
    i said that discipline become a good thing for them to support their effort to implement the knowledge, then skill will get the best performance, of course, if you work with discipline alone without another thing such as knowledge and skill, it will give you nothing right ? and so for this part,
    we need discipline in everything, means, we need discipline in learning, practicing, trading and accepting all the results and then evaluate all of them

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Quote Originally Posted by newcomer View Post
    i said that discipline become a good thing for them to support their effort to implement the knowledge, then skill will get the best performance, of course, if you work with discipline alone without another thing such as knowledge and skill, it will give you nothing right ? and so for this part,
    we need discipline in everything, means, we need discipline in learning, practicing, trading and accepting all the results and then evaluate all of them
    Discipline will do nothing if we are not smart at all in here. I would rather say discipline comes after you possess every other else things so that will come last. However most of the members from this forum seems to keep them at the highest possible priority so it became totally wrong. They need to change their own perspective in this regard for a better result.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    I guess if you have something that we work with and will give you something in return the work with it hard and prove we can be able to level the right side and site we are always been able to see a lot that makes in the market target some of the best in trading forex we are always better of chosing the right side

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 106 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast