100 times profit by a scalper in a year possible? Or impossible? Lets try it... - Page 2
Page 2 of 91 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: 100 times profit by a scalper in a year possible? Or impossible? Lets try it...

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 188
    Given: 206

100 times profit by a scalper in a year possible? Or impossible? Lets try it...

Today I got bonus of 90$ to my trading account. Many times I have lost bonus in a day. But this time I want to trade with a goal. I want to make 2.5% profit per day in average. If I can do it over the year I'll be able to make huge.

Basically I am a scalper. So lets try it.

So the invest is 90.10$

Profit target per day is 2.5$

Withdrawal: Which exceeds 2.5%

So here we go...

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810 View Post
    100 times profit by a scalper in a year possible? Or impossible? Lets try it...
    yes i guess those possible as trader might wants to prepare with the deeper on attention to work with the beginning stages of inauguration as supporting details with the entrance by the field of market to gives with the decision as submitting of secure with the option on closing within the given terms of plan.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 71
    Given: 139
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvertee View Post
    Although, your explanation is not conclusive because it was short and it does not say more of what you wanted including the pictures of the good portion of your trade you fixed here. But i believe that the scalping have the potential to make traders a millionaire when they are in tune with it and know the way to make their plans to make it work for them.
    According to me discipline is the main key which can make anybody success with the scalping I think the thread creator how lost his account now because there is no more update about this account and thread and its seeming that he is out of balance now. Although trader's could have success with the scalping if they have proper management and proper self control in trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by shambca7 View Post
    According to me discipline is the main key which can make anybody success with the scalping I think the thread creator how lost his account now because there is no more update about this account and thread and its seeming that he is out of balance now. Although trader's could have success with the scalping if they have proper management and proper self control in trading.
    Discipline is a good key to help traders have success, but be sure that you have the good way to do trading with, that is how the discipline is going to help you too. What i see with many traders baffles me at times, and i am sure that to get what is right in the market needs the experience of the trader as well as the believe they have on their system.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 262
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvertee View Post
    Discipline is a good key to help traders have success, but be sure that you have the good way to do trading with, that is how the discipline is going to help you too. What i see with many traders baffles me at times, and i am sure that to get what is right in the market needs the experience of the trader as well as the believe they have on their system.
    Forex trader's need a lot of experience in forex to understand the value of their discipline even they need some time to executed it well in their trades, following good discipline would not be very easy for anyone because those losses would related to your emotions and real money so you can face some difficulty to settle down the heat of your emotion.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 278
    Given: 190
    Allow me to add few things regarding to your trading journal, sir. Please add more explanation about your trading ideas, strategy, plans, backups, or anything with more screenshots about them. Seeing less content is not very satisfy most people here sir, I betcha. Do not worry of making wrong analysis or trades, it is because we are all do mistakes and lose some trading account too. If you read my journal, you will also see that I keep changing my account because the previous one was getting stopped out.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 71
    Given: 139
    Quote Originally Posted by Azis Muslim View Post
    Allow me to add few things regarding to your trading journal, sir. Please add more explanation about your trading ideas, strategy, plans, backups, or anything with more screenshots about them. Seeing less content is not very satisfy most people here sir, I betcha. Do not worry of making wrong analysis or trades, it is because we are all do mistakes and lose some trading account too. If you read my journal, you will also see that I keep changing my account because the previous one was getting stopped out.
    As we know that scalping is a very risky trading strategy but I think nkhan have a special kind of trading experience of with scalping and am very excited to see his current trading results in this bonus account. But there is no explanation so far from the nkhan about the result so I am thinking that he don't have any more bonus in account may be in loss for now.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 66
    Given: 48
    i think this depends on the strategy used and the experience of the trader with scalping, if the trader master a good trading strategy he will be able to make good profits in each trade, and so he can reach his goal in the year, but the trader should not be greedy and should trade with a plan as scalping has high risk and dangerous method of trading and the trader may lose the account in just few moments.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 23
    everything here is possible for us, but then it depends to our ability in managing this business, and if someone can do that, i believe he had already understood and mastered the system with well and always support them with high discipline,
    but for me right now, i just think to make it profitable , no matter for how much losing, but if my profit is bigger than it then i can stay on this business for longer

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 66
    Given: 48
    with scalping you can reach your goal easily and quickly because the target is small and so it can be easily reached, but the lot size should not be big to avoid any big loses if the market goes against you, so making of 100 times profits per year is good and can be reached but you should follow good plan and control your emotions to avoid over trading and greed.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Small target doesn't mean he can always get the profit as well sameeh. You forgot one important thing in here and that is spread. Even if you think you can earn with small profit alone, the spread is disadvantages for scalpers and not to mention volatility in the market. He might just make several profits but one big loss will lead him to his doom. Scalper needs to know time to trade as well and 100 times won't be easy at all.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 91 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast