100 times profit by a scalper in a year possible? Or impossible? Lets try it... - Page 103
Page 103 of 106 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106 LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1053

Thread: 100 times profit by a scalper in a year possible? Or impossible? Lets try it...

  1. #1
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Undercover
    Posts
    999
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 188
    Given: 204

    100 times profit by a scalper in a year possible? Or impossible? Lets try it...

    Today I got bonus of 90$ to my trading account. Many times I have lost bonus in a day. But this time I want to trade with a goal. I want to make 2.5% profit per day in average. If I can do it over the year I'll be able to make huge.

    Basically I am a scalper. So lets try it.

    So the invest is 90.10$

    Profit target per day is 2.5$

    Withdrawal: Which exceeds 2.5%

    So here we go...

    Not allowed!

  2. #1021
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    3,706
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    No matter how prepared we might become there is always some kind of uncertainty that is full in the field of forex trading market and whenever we are unwilling to start learning everything that we can get our hands on and practicing over time as to use them to master the field of forex trading business then we shall never amount to successful forex traders. In fact, we should always be ready for anything because all things are possible and it is possible to have all the knowledge and experiences in the world and still experience losses because you are not the creator of the forex market.

    Not allowed!

  3. #1022
    Trader ola4real's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    8,262
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Penuelophir View Post
    No matter how prepared we might become there is always some kind of uncertainty that is full in the field of forex trading market and whenever we are unwilling to start learning everything that we can get our hands on and practicing over time as to use them to master the field of forex trading business then we shall never amount to successful forex traders. In fact, we should always be ready for anything because all things are possible and it is possible to have all the knowledge and experiences in the world and still experience losses because you are not the creator of the forex market.
    I think that we can never be so perfect as we trade forex field, that is why i do not like to stay with the forex traders who are always making mouths, they need to wake up into the reality on how this forex field is to be traded. I like to trade with the reality that i can lose at any time, and i will not be among traders who will say they will make 100% in many of their trades.

    Not allowed!

  4. #1023
    Trader Toyen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    7,692
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    I think that we can never be so perfect as we trade forex field, that is why i do not like to stay with the forex traders who are always making mouths, they need to wake up into the reality on how this forex field is to be traded. I like to trade with the reality that i can lose at any time, and i will not be among traders who will say they will make 100% in many of their trades.
    It is better that we do not think that we can ever be perfect, no trader can ever be perfect, we have to just try all we can do to remain good with your trading styles. To those traders that are working rightly in the market with scalping, i have nothing against that, but it is safe that traders gets to be doing well by making sure that they use account protection like risk management with it.

    Not allowed!

  5. #1024
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    2,770
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 8
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    I think that we can never be so perfect as we trade forex field, that is why i do not like to stay with the forex traders who are always making mouths, they need to wake up into the reality on how this forex field is to be traded. I like to trade with the reality that i can lose at any time, and i will not be among traders who will say they will make 100% in many of their trades.
    Nobody can say that they make 100 percent in their trades because great earning possibilities are when there is great risk to lose money. So traders earn very big profits sometimes but there are times when they have very big losses. Profitability in forex market depends on risks and high risks mean high earning possibilities.

    Not allowed!

  6. #1025
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    7,061
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 108
    Given: 70
    I would like to consider this kind of 100X profits in a year an impossible thing, because if we pursue such targets we will land in big losses. The other thing is high probability trading is better than scalping. Both profits and losses will always remain an integral part of our trading, what matters is which side ways more, profits or losses? When analysis is firm to guide our trades from opening to closing, then we have better accuracy and profitability.

    Not allowed!

  7. #1026
    Trader
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    9,000
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    It is better that we do not think that we can ever be perfect, no trader can ever be perfect, we have to just try all we can do to remain good with your trading styles. To those traders that are working rightly in the market with scalping, i have nothing against that, but it is safe that traders gets to be doing well by making sure that they use account protection like risk management with it.
    It will be a disaster to those traders that would think that they can be perfect as they trade. No one will ever be perfect in life, and that will not happen in the forex market that is very risky. What i could say now is that we should get ready for the best and the worst in the market. With proper money and risk management, we will surely overcome.

    Not allowed!

  8. #1027
    Trader
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    2,243
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    We are not be perfect in this market but we are perfect in term of working with control risk and always we have make successful plan with it , every trader work for plan profitable trade but the losses comes because of market uncertainty there is no fault of a trader if he is spend enough time to learn and practice before trade with real capital .

    Not allowed!

  9. #1028
    Trader
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Biafra
    Posts
    11,775
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
    It will be a disaster to those traders that would think that they can be perfect as they trade. No one will ever be perfect in life, and that will not happen in the forex market that is very risky. What i could say now is that we should get ready for the best and the worst in the market. With proper money and risk management, we will surely overcome.
    Some traders comes with this mentality of having a perfect trade and however get disappointed so easily. We must have a plan to understand the needed means to manage our trade and surely work to sustain in forex. There is no way we can target to make 100 times profits in forex instead we must know how to manage loss and try to maximize our potential to have a solid winnings in this market.

    Not allowed!

  10. #1029
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    3,706
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    Trading with out losing anything is possible but only on the paper and on the mind of the novice forex traders but when it comes to the realities then we would be faced with the actual conditions of the forex market which have always been very uncertain and there is no way we can start earning money without facing losses from time to time, but to start earning money consistently over time then we should be able to start mastering the field of forex trading business with our means or methods of trading.

    Not allowed!

  11. #1030
    Trader
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    830
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    This is the variable which is in our control so a trade with his hardwork should make his plan very well and make good plan , we have to build our trade our plan in accordance with the learning we have in market it will give trader opportunity to work and we have develop successful plan very well easily .

    Not allowed!

Page 103 of 106 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •