100 times profit by a scalper in a year possible? Or impossible? Lets try it... - Page 102
Page 102 of 106 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106 LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1053

Thread: 100 times profit by a scalper in a year possible? Or impossible? Lets try it...

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 188
    Given: 204

100 times profit by a scalper in a year possible? Or impossible? Lets try it...

Today I got bonus of 90$ to my trading account. Many times I have lost bonus in a day. But this time I want to trade with a goal. I want to make 2.5% profit per day in average. If I can do it over the year I'll be able to make huge.

Basically I am a scalper. So lets try it.

So the invest is 90.10$

Profit target per day is 2.5$

Withdrawal: Which exceeds 2.5%

So here we go...

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 108
    Given: 70
    Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
    I know that it is possible to trade 100 times even in a day, that is not new. What is new now is for traders to make sure that they are trading the market with the correct use of the realistic nature of the market. To do this, the trader will never say that 100 scalping trades without losing is possible, that is not what i would like to use. To trade the market well, we can get better when we are real with ourselves.
    Yes even 100 times a day is not impossible and even in trade day contest organized by Roboforex, sometimes we see some traders having such kind of turnovers. Talking of scalping, scalping can be profitable but honestly from my experience, setting such huge target and achieving it with scalping in real trading, is impossible. Awareness is very important and if we are scalping we should be aware of that thing in an out and know our capacity to trade that way.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 6
    I agree with you we have to trade with the probability of losing in market if we are doing our best and guess price movement in direction it will help to earn money and we have chances of wining extra ordinary from the market it will help to make successful plan always small losses we should accept in market for less troubles .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    It is not possible i try to trade in profit but after my efforts still i have stress of losing , we have to well prepare for trading with good risk and reward ratio , if we do take decision and focused own learning it will give trader opportunity to work and we have own successful plan to build a good strategy for work .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    Whenever you have it at the back of your mind that losing is the part of forex trading business then it gives you better understanding of knowing that we are not perfect and doing things the right ways is the key to remaining in the trading business for a longer term. The first time I was disappointed in the field of forex market was when I was with the false hopes of making so much money over night but that is not possible and when we thinks that we can make 100 trades without losing anything then it is the same things that bring us false hopes and it leads to series of huge losses.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    Theoretically scalper can make 100 times profit per year and demo contest Trade Day can prove it as traders do 30 times profit per day. But it is demo trading and nobody worries about real money and there is only win or lose. But when it comes to real account so everything is not so easy and traders do not do so big profits in real accounts.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by Penuelophir View Post
    Whenever you have it at the back of your mind that losing is the part of forex trading business then it gives you better understanding of knowing that we are not perfect and doing things the right ways is the key to remaining in the trading business for a longer term. The first time I was disappointed in the field of forex market was when I was with the false hopes of making so much money over night but that is not possible and when we thinks that we can make 100 trades without losing anything then it is the same things that bring us false hopes and it leads to series of huge losses.
    It will be a good thing for traders to know that losing is part of this business, when we did not lose, we will not be able to gain, and that is the end of our success in the market. It is when we have the mind that the losing is part of this business that we will be able to plan with it, and we will get to trade the market with the mind of applying the needed management to our trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    It is true and helpful for trader to trade freely if we have risk in trade so in this way we have face losses and failure that will shake our confidence for better of trading and for development of own successful system we have to develop own trade plan with open minded so we freely make better trade .

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68
    The possibility of becoming successful in this business lies on our hand and what we should be prepared about in this market is to build a system that can give us the real means to earn well. We can make good profits through scalping but we must also get to understand that such system comes with its own very risk. It's impossible to earn 100 times here without loss and if we don't manage our trade, success will be hard.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Rola View Post
    Theoretically scalper can make 100 times profit per year and demo contest Trade Day can prove it as traders do 30 times profit per day. But it is demo trading and nobody worries about real money and there is only win or lose. But when it comes to real account so everything is not so easy and traders do not do so big profits in real accounts.
    There is no one saying that scalping can not generate such earnings, only that is impossible that scalpers could make 100 winning without getting a single loss trade? That is the main question we need to talk about. We can get to trade the market as we like, but what will bring success to us is far more than that. We can get to trade the market with scalping, but without the proper management with scalping, success can not be made.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    I am comfortable if my trading does not give me daily profits , but at the end of week or month overall i must in profit there were some big opportunity in this market by follow them we have to balance our return , but the ideas or expectation to win in every trade is not possible for trader it have lot of risk and development of good plan for trade always .

Not allowed!

Page 102 of 106 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106 LastLast