100 times profit by a scalper in a year possible? Or impossible? Lets try it... - Page 100
Page 100 of 106 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1053

Thread: 100 times profit by a scalper in a year possible? Or impossible? Lets try it...

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 188
    Given: 204

100 times profit by a scalper in a year possible? Or impossible? Lets try it...

Today I got bonus of 90$ to my trading account. Many times I have lost bonus in a day. But this time I want to trade with a goal. I want to make 2.5% profit per day in average. If I can do it over the year I'll be able to make huge.

Basically I am a scalper. So lets try it.

So the invest is 90.10$

Profit target per day is 2.5$

Withdrawal: Which exceeds 2.5%

So here we go...

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    I so much believes in the abilities of the forex trader to beocme a scalper and start earning money consistently on a daily basis but I do not think it is possible to start trading up to 100 trades without somehow losing one or two out of it, because none of us can surely predict the price of the forex market very perfectly without making mistakes some times. So it is better that we start being realistic in nature when it comes to forex market because that is the best way to remain profitable over time.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Penuelophir View Post
    I so much believes in the abilities of the forex trader to beocme a scalper and start earning money consistently on a daily basis but I do not think it is possible to start trading up to 100 trades without somehow losing one or two out of it, because none of us can surely predict the price of the forex market very perfectly without making mistakes some times. So it is better that we start being realistic in nature when it comes to forex market because that is the best way to remain profitable over time.
    Honestly it's too hard to have such winning streak of 100 without the possible means of loss. Scalping in this business gives advantage for us to earn from forex in a little time but such system comes with its own risk too. We have to consider the risk with this method and know how we can build up a profitable trade here. Scalping can be extremely risky so we should be more careful and understand how to follow such system.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 1
    Let's not get involved with scalping only and forget that there are some other means to achieve this one hundred times profits in one year, the fact is that people that use long term trading have better advantage because one trade can easy give as much profit as possible because they know the power of patience, scalping is not supposed to be used for such target.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Quote Originally Posted by Penuelophir View Post
    I do not believe in the ability of forex traders to be a scalper. I have always seen that scalping the forex field is never the good options for forex traders who want to grow in his trading career. We can get to trade with better forex method like the use of the long term trading, it gets to help forex traders better. To trade the forex field with the scalping is always problematic to traders, it makes more traders to lose.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 5
    Though some scalpers claim that these kind of targets like 100 times profits is quite achievable by way of scalping, but I dont think so. With Forex we should have some reasonable profit targets and always try to achieve it with some good strategies and not with scalping. Of course if the traders is skilled he will surely be earning good profits but not something like 100 or even 10 times profits.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    I do not believe in the ability of forex traders to be a scalper.
    THere is nothing wrong when a forex trader decides to beocme a scalper in the field of forex trading market provided they take their time to learn and master how it is being done, because it is a working trading method and thee are so many people who are making good amount of money using this trading method. I am a living witness and with a lot of result to prove it that scalpers can still be able to earn consistently off the field of trading, but I do not believe that they are going to do so without some little losses over time.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    I do not believe in the ability of forex traders to be a scalper. I have always seen that scalping the forex field is never the good options for forex traders who want to grow in his trading career. We can get to trade with better forex method like the use of the long term trading, it gets to help forex traders better. To trade the forex field with the scalping is always problematic to traders, it makes more traders to lose.
    You are not a good trader when you do not believe in the ability of a trader to become a scalper. To scalp the market is a good thing, and you will get to gain through scalping when you have the best ways to scalp the market. Trading the market is not always a bad thing with scalping when the trader is real with his scalping strategies, but when the traders is not real, the scalping could go sore.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
    You are not a good trader when you do not believe in the ability of a trader to become a scalper. To scalp the market is a good thing, and you will get to gain through scalping when you have the best ways to scalp the market. Trading the market is not always a bad thing with scalping when the trader is real with his scalping strategies, but when the traders is not real, the scalping could go sore.
    A trader must have ability to trade in all the situation expectedly we have about market with the change in price movement we have enough trade results for positive , we must have to learn properly with good time and with experience properly will give trader always big opportunity to have good plan and profitable strategies .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Scalping can cause huge loss and if we are not careful on handling such system, we will easily loose up our investment with the wrong target. It's very much possible to earn so much with scalping and we should know that it's a risky system to also handle on forex. We shouldn't expect that every trade gets as expected but try to see we can always have higher chances of earning profits from this market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
    You are not a good trader when you do not believe in the ability of a trader to become a scalper.
    Sure! I kind of agree with you because when you can not see others making money with their means or methods of trading then you are not a good forex trader because even your own method might not be working too. We should be able to understand that there are so many trading methods of executing trades in the field of forex trading and because we have tried to master anyone of them and failed does not mean that others are not using it to make money! I am a forex scalper all through my learn period as a novice forex trader and still today I am doing it as a scalper and still earning money.

Not allowed!

Page 100 of 106 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104 ... LastLast