Which losses more luck traders or without knowledge traders?
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Which losses more luck traders or without knowledge traders?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0

Post Which losses more luck traders or without knowledge traders?

What do you think who losses more luck traders who playing with forex like it will be a gambling or without luck who don't have knowledge to earn?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    My dear friend its very easy to explain that knowledge and experience is very necessary in this field so if you will trade without knowledge of with luck in the market I am sure one day you will loose your all money in the market so never try to do trading without any knowledge and with luck you first step should be learn about forex

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    I think luck is also a factor to get profit or take loss. After opening any option we cannot become sure that we will get profit in that trade. But in general we can say that our knowledge and skill is the best tools which can make our trade profitable always.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    That trade can certainly have a good knowledge in forex trading. Profitability because we could not get any time when we are trading forex, let alone all our open orders, so even on the days we're lucky if we are trading many times, there is one of order that makes us suffer losses. While the knowledge of good we can make a profit over and over again in forex trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamuna View Post
    I think luck is also a factor to get profit or take loss. After opening any option we cannot become sure that we will get profit in that trade. But in general we can say that our knowledge and skill is the best tools which can make our trade profitable always.
    I agree with you. We never know whether the results of the trade into a profit or loss. Knowledge and experience is a tool to assist us in making the right decision for forex trading. Correct decision does not mean to make a profit for each open trade. We do cut loss or stop loss when a trend change is also the correct decision.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 1
    There is absolutely no place for luck in forex trading business and any trader who depends only on luck will not succeed in forex trading. Trader must depend on knowledge because that is the only way to succeed in forex. Any trader who does not have knowledge will also fail to succeed

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    forex trading is risky business but this is good for the knowledge traders and more losses without knowledge traders

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by fx worrior View Post
    What do you think who losses more luck traders who playing with forex like it will be a gambling or without luck who don't have knowledge to earn?
    I think the more loses is more when you have trade with out knowledge of the trading and trading with out practice and experience and i think it is look like as gambling so if you trade with out knowledge of the trading then you will get the huge loss in the trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    in forex knowledge and experience is very necessary in this field so if you will trade without knowledge of with luck in the market I am sure one day you will loose your all money in the market so never try to do trading without any knowledge and with luck you first step should be learn about forex

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by fx worrior View Post
    I can't really say which category of trader would lose more but I do know that both category of trader would definatly be losers because both lack what is essential the knowledge and decipline to be a successful trader.so my conclusion is both are losers.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast