Money its not everything in forex
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Money its not everything in forex

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0

Post Money its not everything in forex

I mean that not a big account will make a future for you, you must have a high knowledge and skill to double or to make profit with that huge capital.Do you agree?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by fx worrior View Post
    I mean that not a big account will make a future for you, you must have a high knowledge and skill to double or to make profit with that huge capital.Do you agree?
    I think your idea absolutely right, knowledge and high skill are most important for success in Forex business because without good knowledge and high skills no one can gain success in Forex business. I think money is important in Forex but high skill and knowledge are most important for get profit in Forex business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    I am agree with your statement that's right the money is not everything in forex because if you have not good knowledge of the market and if you have no good experience here how can you do trade with huge amount of money so according to me learning is necessary first here for every trader rather than making money at once with real market

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    Without money life is valueless- I came to realize it by facing scarcity of money. I think money is everything in forex trade and to earn some money I am here. The knowledge I gathered through study and demo practicing is a bonus to me.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    True, in forex trading, money is not a critical need, although we do need money for capital in trading. Which became a very important purpose, namely our ability to analyze the market, due to the ability we will look for profits in forex trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 1
    When it comes to the business of forex trading, the first and most important component of successful trading is proper and adequate knowledge. After knowledge then the next important is capital or the size of your trading account. With knowledge small capital can be turned to huge capital

Not allowed!
    Last edited by jonking; 10-03-2013 at 10:27 PM.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by fx worrior View Post
    Yes i agree with you that money is not every thing and we can't make the big profit with only big capital and i think we need to have the good skills of the trading and have the good practice of the trading and try to manage the risk well in the trading so if we want to make the profit then we manage the trading well and have the good experience of the trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    yes i can say this because you may loss a huge capital in one or two days so i think the experience and the knowledge is so necessary things to be able to trade Forex successfully . and to have this experience you must start with a good capital like 1000 or 2000 not to make money but to have the experience .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    If we want to earn money from the forex trading then capital is the only thing to consider and we need to understand that a Forex trader needs Forex education and above all a good winning strategy and his skill. A winning strategy will provide him Profit and skill will increase his profit.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    If any forex trader is asked about the resaon why he is in the market, he will say that it is the function of the money that he is trading, it means that the money matters so much in the market. If any traders say that money is not mattering again in the market, such trader is not saying the truth. Forex is a business, and we need money.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast