Must have a university education to be successful in forex?
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Must have a university education to be successful in forex?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0

Post Must have a university education to be successful in forex?

Do you think you must have a high university education to be a successful forex trader or you can become successful on your own way?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    My dear friend that's not necessary in this business if you have a very good English knowledge and you are more than 18 years old you can join this business and can do trade in the market without any restriction so I think that much education is not necessary here

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    We are not going to become any lecturer in any University where Top University education with 1st class degree are needed. We are going to make forex trade where moderate education having skill in English and computer operation can be enough to start forex trade and becoming profitable.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    It seems not, because university education like no one gives a lesson specifically on forex. But many people also say that forex trading is one of the educational part of the economy, but also of economic education is not to learn the details about forex trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    to be able to get a consistent profit in forex trading we do not have to learn a lot of knowledge in universities in other places that we can get, after all that important in my opinion is a lot of practice and a lot of learning and of course everyone can master the forex trading if you want to try and pray should not be considered lightly

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 1
    There is absolutely no need to have any university qualification or education before you can trade forex. Any adult who can learn how to trade and has the capital to deposit in any forex broker can surely become a trader in the forex trading market

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    I wouldn't totally agree with you,haven't you come across a business tycoon who bearly have a formal education but employees graduates and professors,most success and invention is based on the individuals zeal and dertamination to over come all challenges and improve on his or her application or learn from his or her experience and mistakes.An educational background has little or no influence in our success career.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    In my opinion to be a trader in Forex market you don't need to be university degree .All you need love the Forex and love reading about the world economic and practice a lot in demo account and try to know your weak points in the demo account and try to make it strong points.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    No i don't think so that we need any type of university education to become successful trader in Forex.I think forex is a very simple and interesting business business which include some certain Knowledge and skill to trade.So,any one can trade in this business with his intelligence and can become a successful trader.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4
    I think it is true but how much it would cost and I would like to remind you my 3 years experience has given me too many ups and downs and I have traded with almost all the good reputed brokers but roboforex is far best from all of them because of most experienced traders are the moderator of forums and they have discussed all the necessary materials and cover almost every aspect of trading in details and You should make you stay count here and learn each and everything is mentioned and that is also free of cost and also getting paid just for following their instruction if you skillful enough to make a profit out of the bonus

regards

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast