Why newbies earn first month and loss in the next?
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why newbies earn first month and loss in the next?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0

Post Why newbies earn first month and loss in the next?

Wen i worked on forex seriously i have doubled my investment but in the next month i have lossed the profit and the investment and i have seen more newbie accounts who have earned 100% in the first month.Why?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Well there could be many reason first of all the are new in this field and they have less experience rather than other good traders and emotion and greed also affect them badly that's why they loose their money in the market and they don't focus on learning well in starting so there are many reasons about that

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 48
    greedy and do not good well about the forex trade this is like to me when i start trade first month then i earn profit by the 2 days 80$ but the last day i loss all the money and i think this happen for the unskilled and inexperienced on the trade and i think this is not good for me and by the forex trade i want to make money by the forex trade

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    I do not even knwo that the new traders earn the first moth, i thought that they all loses the money in the first month. A case of the trading is never like a perfect start, you might get money at first and lose it alter. but it is better that you get money later after you have learned as a result of your former loses.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    Newbies started trading without getting sufficient knowledge on forex trade. After several trade when they able to get profit by luck, then they feel that forex is the easiest way to earn profit and then they hope to get more profit with a view to trading with high volume. As a result they face severe loss in their trade and damage their capital.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    It happened probably because we forgot to money management that we use. When we get profit in forex trading, we usually tend to increase the volume of orders when trading forex, it actually makes our margin strength is reduced, and we become much easier to get a margin call.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 5
    In my opinion, when you are able to earn money in the first month then you can get a profit in the coming months if you keep using the trading strategy and psychology management of the same. I think when your losses in the next month there is a different meaning to your plan.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 107
    Quote Originally Posted by fx worrior View Post
    Wen i worked on forex seriously i have doubled my investment but in the next month i have lossed the profit and the investment and i have seen more newbie accounts who have earned 100% in the first month.Why?
    That why we mus keep in mind that No matter how good or best a trading strategy can be, it is cannot always give us profits in all the time. There can be a change in direction at any time for forex market , so we must not trust any signal 100% before we made be upset from that

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 2
    i think after some profit new be becomes over confident and he take big risk and this thing lead them to loss. newbie need to make small and content profit. and don't be greed greed is very harm full. also try to make your analysis better and learn more strategy's to mange risks

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 22
    fx worrior, In reality most of newbies in trading can not keep their trading account alive until few days or even a whole month , they always have unstable result its because they still are confuse about forex trade and has no idea how to trade the forex business in a good way.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast