Do you like PAMM?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you like PAMM?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0

Post Do you like PAMM?

Hello guys if you are not a successful trader then you prefer to invest in PAMM traders or you leave forex forever?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Yes, I also like the PAMM investing. But unfortunately most of the PAMM manager not most of professional forex traders, most of them are an intraday trader or traders who use robots and ability can not be secured properly. If we want to use PAMM, we are advised to see the proposals and rank the PAMM manager, the proposal is used to see the share of profits that we will get, while ranking is used to look at the quality of the PAMM manager.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 5
    PAMM manager is a good way to invest money on forex trading but personally I do not want to invest money in PAMM. I would continue to learn and practice when I’m not succeed in forex trading for a certain period. I would not want to choose PAMM. I do not know why I’m not believe the PAMM manager.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Firstly I already invested n pamm accounts, I love the transparency of investing in pamm accounts, your not actually putting your money in anotherr tetraders account, rather your just attaching your account to pamm accounts, meaning that you have full access to your account at anytime, I love Pam accounts, I hope roboforex launches this program soon.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    pamm proper is only better for newbies,personally i never invest in any pamm program but there are best for newbies who are willing to learn and earning at the same time,though one can lose as well in pamm program and this is why we need to work on finding a bettr manager to invest with when choosing pamm program we want to invest

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1
    No dear , i did not like PAMM trading because it is not reliable. A PAMM trader mostly used more and more risk every time in trading, the money in PAMM account is not of own money of PAMM manager that is why he use more risk to get share of profit. We must have to trade with our own trading system every time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    I want to build my own trading skill and want to become an independent trader. Whatever the loss/profit may be, but I want to handle my business myself. PAMM trading is not bad, but I have no intention to invest my capital to any PAMM manager to trade. Rather, I will trade with my own experience and though this way I can be able to gather the required trading experiences also.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    I neither like PAMM nor hate it. It has both good effects and side effects too so for that reason only I do not support pamm trading and some times when really situations are tough and trade needs to be handled properly then a helping hand is very much necessary and there comes the helpfulness of PAMM trading and that may not give good results but can manage to keep the trade in good condition.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    Well I not like to do trade with pamm trading system I can't give my account to other people forex trading is a very risky business and some time we can loose everything here by one single mistakes I not like to trust anyone here in this business

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    I do not like to PAMM investment.I think PAMM is not profitable.so we need to proper learning and experience.Then we can easily make profit from PAMM investment.so every trader must be need to individual trade for better forex trading.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast