AUD/NZD - Page 52
Page 52 of 98 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast

Thread: AUD/NZD

The daily forecasting for AUDNZD pair according to the signals appears on the Henkin Ashi which show a red candles associated with down direction arrow then it is clear that we may have a bearish trend for the coming day On taking a look on the T3-Clean and the Snake indicators then you can indicate a sell signal by having a sell cross on them For more confirmation you can get the red signal appears on the trend session indicator For the important level I think the support 1.094 have a good chance to stop the bearish trend then closing sell position before it could be a wise decission

By taking a look upon the AUDNZD chart I can deduce that the price will be forming a down directional trend and that's of course according to the price which is located at Lower level from the 21 average line the best usage for it would be for filtering trades that's why I will stick to sell orders until the price goes on a higher level than it.
    The intersection between the EMA 5 which is considered slow and the SMA 5 which is considered fast is giving us a Sell signal to confirm the direction that we talked about in order to be sure and make the orders stronger using the RSI and Moving Average 21 intersection shown is clearly giving us a sell signal intersection as a result to that which is not like the same like the main signal then I can’t enter a trade by now As a result to what has been said before I do think that selling would be the action taking place today and using the fractals indicator determining the targets which are currently at 1.103 would be easier.

some good selling signals shown today on the hourly chart of the AUDNZD as the price have a red arrow as the last signal that viewed by the EMA crossover indicator which uses a 2 exponential moving averages with an unsimilar shifts and you can see the red line crossing below the blue one to act as a sell signal.
    it happens also on the QQE indicator that is clear on the chart lines Below the fifty levels and showing a sell cross.
    We target the area 1.0985 by performing sell orders until I can get a new buy cross by the 2 exponential moving averages.

With the candle today is moving below the MA line again, now AUDNZD is in line with the QQE line and the momentum line that sign bearish. If the MA line can retains the pair to move up, then the pair will has potency to weaken towards 1.0960. Todays movement also manage to break the uptrend support line if can maintain as bearish candle.
    “Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted.”
    ― Albert Einstein

Banned
    the blue dots appearing above the candle bars indicates that the price today is going to be heading upward depending on the price’s position we are going to determine where the price would be heading so if the price remained in its position lower than 1.0968 which act as a strong support at this moment also it happens to be a weekly pivot point at the same time then I do believe that the price would be heading north only till it meets the next weekly pivot resistance at 1.1134 .
    But what if red dots appeared indicating bearish trades and the price bypassed the support 1.0968 and headed for the opposite direction then I do believe that the price in this condition would be heading south until it reaches the price 1.0891 which is the next support and the next pivot level of the week.

some good buying signals shown today on the hourly chart of the AUDNZD as the price have a blue arrow as the last signal that viewed by the EMA crossover indicator which uses a 2 exponential moving averages with an unsimilar shifts and you can see the red line crossing above the blue one to act as a buy signal.
    it happens also on the QQE indicator that is clear on the chart lines Below the fifty levels and showing a buy cross.
    We target the area 1.1035 by performing buy orders until I can get a new sell cross by the 2 exponential moving averages.

some good buying signals shown today on the hourly chart of the AUDNZD as the price have a blue arrow as the last signal that viewed by the EMA crossover indicator which uses a 2 exponential moving averages with an unsimilar shifts and you can see the red line crossing above the blue one to act as a buy signal.
    it happens also on the QQE indicator that is clear on the chart lines above the fifty levels and showing a buy cross.
    We target the area 1.1175 by performing buy orders until I can get a new sell cross by the 2 exponential moving averages.

Banned
    the blue dots appearing above the candle bars indicates that the price today is going to be heading upward depending on the price’s position we are going to determine where the price would be heading so if the price remained in its position lower than 1.0968 which act as a strong support at this moment also it happens to be a weekly pivot point at the same time then I do believe that the price would be heading north only till it meets the next weekly pivot resistance at 1.1134 .
    But what if red dots appeared indicating bearish trades and the price bypassed the support 1.0968 and headed for the opposite direction then I do believe that the price in this condition would be heading south until it reaches the price 1.0891 which is the next support and the next pivot level of the week.

On the stostatic there is a AUDNZD Chart there is a up channel so it is expected from the price to keep moving up When the price touchs the upper edge of donchain channel it is considered as a signal of going down By checking the awesome oscillator there is a red bar above the level of 0 which indicates a sell signal for the current time On the stostatic there is a bearish signal by having a sell cross and the lines approachs the 80 th level From prvious data bearish is most likely to happen then you can target low level of the donchain channel and if you wait to get a confirmation from the awesome oscillator that can raise the chance for good sell trades

By taking a look upon the AUDNZD chart I can deduce that the price will be forming a up directional trend and that's of course according to the price which is located at higher level from the 21 average line the best usage for it would be for filtering trades that's why I will stick to buy orders until the price goes on a lower level than it.
    The intersection between the EMA 5 which is considered slow and the SMA 5 which is considered fast is giving us a Sell signal to confirm the direction that we talked about in order to be sure and make the orders stronger using the RSI and Moving Average 21 intersection shown is clearly giving us a sell signal intersection as a result to that which is not like the same like the main signal then I can’t enter a trade by now As a result to what has been said before I do think that buying would be the action taking place today and using the fractals indicator determining the targets which are currently at 1.1175 would be easier.

Page 52 of 98 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast