DOES LUCK EXISTS IN TRADING?
Page 1 of 253 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: DOES LUCK EXISTS IN TRADING?

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 12

DOES LUCK EXISTS IN TRADING?

Introduction: First and foremost, i have being hearing some traders that are talking about luck in the market, and most times, my instincts says otherwise to what they normally refers to. For instance, some will say they were luck on a particular trade day, while others will say that they luckily place the order and they were on the right tract. If we are asked the sincere question, what will be our true answer? Does luck really exist in trading, or it is just a propaganda or ignorant statement of traders that do not really know how the market is working and what the market stands for.

Body: I have thought well on the issue of the luck, whether it presents in the forex or not, and there is only one answer that keeps coming to my mind, and it is the fact that luck does not exit in the market, it is only a propaganda and misuse of words by traders.

Let's think of it, this is a business, we have to know it, blend it, manage it, and utilize all the skills we have to amke good success from it. Do you think luck can do all these for us? No. Luck will not do this for us because we can not gamble with our trading career. Any trader that relies on luck are gamblers, because this is what is never existing, luck does not exist. We can not see luck, we can not talk to luck, we can not manipulate luck to our favor, it is what humans believes that shows when we narrowly escapes danger in the market, will that be what you want to build your trading status with? I say No. Traders should stop this.

In my conclusion, traders should learn and have the good way to trade this market, we should be adequate to trade it and always learn more when we have issues surrounding our trading. And any trader that depends on luck are only gambling, and they can never have good results from forex trading.

Please, lets discuss...

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvertee View Post
    Body: I have thought well on the issue of the luck, whether it presents in the forex or not, and there is only one answer that keeps coming to my mind, and it is the fact that luck does not exit in the market, it is only a propaganda and misuse of words by traders.
    It all depends on the context at which you look at the issue and with my level of experience in forex trading, I can say without any fear of contradiction that luck does exist but you cannot be a winning trader through luck because luck plays to your favor once in a blue moon. By the way of explanation, there are trades that appear as if your stop loss would be hit because of sudden change in market sentiment and you have written such kind of trades off with the hope to see the losing trade but alas! the stop loss order was almost hit but not by 2 pips and the market eventually reversed to hit your take profit target. That is luck playing out on your side especially on a trade you were expecting to end up in loss. As a trader with experience, you cannot be a winner in trading business through luck but through knowledge, good trading skills and experience

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    Personally I do not believe in the word luck and I know for sure that it does not exist in this kind of business, in the sense that to have the business work for you, all you have to do is to make sure that you have learned it. Furthermore, making money is possible in forex trading, I have seen people make it happen in forex trading and I know that it is all about traders learning.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 1
    Yes it does exist it works well and it is well formulated in the right ways and it works in the good most modest way that we have seen that we have to run as a forex trader we have to understand when we have we have to the same trading for the right markets we see, people get trading tools that give them luck

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Kariuki View Post
    Yes it does exist it works well and it is well formulated in the right ways and it works in the good most modest way that we have seen that we have to run as a forex trader we have to understand when we have we have to the same trading for the right markets we see, people get trading tools that give them luck
    Luck does not exist, you have to learn and know that your hard work will be what will lead you to making money, forex trading is a risky business and only those who have got skills and knowledge are the ones that do get successful, furthermore, to me I see luck as something that we have to work for.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    Luck does not exist, you have to learn and know that your hard work will be what will lead you to making money, forex trading is a risky business and only those who have got skills and knowledge are the ones that do get successful, furthermore, to me I see luck as something that we have to work for.
    I believe the luck does not exist in then sense that it is not going to make anything good for traders, the trader will be lazy and they will be relying on the luck that can not be there for them when the thing are tough in the market. Traders need to be happy with the whole successful skills, they have to learn to acquire what will be working for them in forex trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 23
    maybe for some traders will think that luck is there, but i guess, after pass some time in this business, there is almost no luck here and all depend to us, then why, we do not ever think to get this words " luck " that will give us good earning, and although for some of them ever got it they will never repeat it again

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by newcomer View Post
    maybe for some traders will think that luck is there, but i guess, after pass some time in this business, there is almost no luck here and all depend to us, then why, we do not ever think to get this words " luck " that will give us good earning, and although for some of them ever got it they will never repeat it again
    Luck is not there, it is only in dream and fantasies of traders. The luck will seem there for trading, but i am sure that it is not there for the real traders that want to be making money on the low stress way, They will have to plan for their trading by learning and building the strategy which will make income regularly for them, not lesser than that will be good.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Something about luck is that, you could get lucky today but then will you be lucky tomorrow, that is another thing that traders needs to know, forex trading is a risky business and we have to know that luck is much depending on how we have learned, the skills and knowledge we have that will determine how lucky we get.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 11
    Huh, in my own perception I will say that luck don't exit to the real trader, in that, the will always trade what the know with their technical know how, so in that you wont call the profit made from that type of trading luck but rather the reward of a hard work done. But does that trade and also think that trading is all about luck are just the trade gamblers and the only make more of loses in their trade.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 253 123451151101 ... LastLast