Thread: DOES LUCK EXISTS IN TRADING?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 12

DOES LUCK EXISTS IN TRADING?

Introduction: First and foremost, i have being hearing some traders that are talking about luck in the market, and most times, my instincts says otherwise to what they normally refers to. For instance, some will say they were luck on a particular trade day, while others will say that they luckily place the order and they were on the right tract. If we are asked the sincere question, what will be our true answer? Does luck really exist in trading, or it is just a propaganda or ignorant statement of traders that do not really know how the market is working and what the market stands for.

Body: I have thought well on the issue of the luck, whether it presents in the forex or not, and there is only one answer that keeps coming to my mind, and it is the fact that luck does not exit in the market, it is only a propaganda and misuse of words by traders.

Let's think of it, this is a business, we have to know it, blend it, manage it, and utilize all the skills we have to amke good success from it. Do you think luck can do all these for us? No. Luck will not do this for us because we can not gamble with our trading career. Any trader that relies on luck are gamblers, because this is what is never existing, luck does not exist. We can not see luck, we can not talk to luck, we can not manipulate luck to our favor, it is what humans believes that shows when we narrowly escapes danger in the market, will that be what you want to build your trading status with? I say No. Traders should stop this.

In my conclusion, traders should learn and have the good way to trade this market, we should be adequate to trade it and always learn more when we have issues surrounding our trading. And any trader that depends on luck are only gambling, and they can never have good results from forex trading.

Please, lets discuss...

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvertee View Post
    Body: I have thought well on the issue of the luck, whether it presents in the forex or not, and there is only one answer that keeps coming to my mind, and it is the fact that luck does not exit in the market, it is only a propaganda and misuse of words by traders.
    It all depends on the context at which you look at the issue and with my level of experience in forex trading, I can say without any fear of contradiction that luck does exist but you cannot be a winning trader through luck because luck plays to your favor once in a blue moon. By the way of explanation, there are trades that appear as if your stop loss would be hit because of sudden change in market sentiment and you have written such kind of trades off with the hope to see the losing trade but alas! the stop loss order was almost hit but not by 2 pips and the market eventually reversed to hit your take profit target. That is luck playing out on your side especially on a trade you were expecting to end up in loss. As a trader with experience, you cannot be a winner in trading business through luck but through knowledge, good trading skills and experience

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    Personally I do not believe in the word luck and I know for sure that it does not exist in this kind of business, in the sense that to have the business work for you, all you have to do is to make sure that you have learned it. Furthermore, making money is possible in forex trading, I have seen people make it happen in forex trading and I know that it is all about traders learning.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    Personally I do not believe in the word luck and I know for sure that it does not exist in this kind of business, in the sense that to have the business work for you, all you have to do is to make sure that you have learned it. Furthermore, making money is possible in forex trading, I have seen people make it happen in forex trading and I know that it is all about traders learning.
    I am agree with you Cutiekc because if you will depend on luck so then you can loss your money. because one time, two time or three time luck will give you some profit. but keep in mind luck can not stay with you always. so then luck will never with you then you will loss all money. so the best is skills, and knowledge about forex trading..

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Luck is not depend on the market because if you will depend on the luck so then you will loss your all money. because this business is depend on your knowledge and skills because if you have very good knowledge and skills so then you can always make money from forex trading. luck can not give you success and profit in this business.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 12
    Luck exist in our dream not in our trading. Depending on luck winning in forex will never be possible. None can become successful depending on luck. To become successful in forex we must depend on our capability. The traders who are trading by depending on luck they are always losing their money. So depend on your performance and capability because that can make you winner in forex trading business. Do not run after any fake things.

Not allowed!
    Don't loss you hope.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    If you will depend on your luck so then you will be fail in this business because this business is not depend on your luck. but if you will working on the skills so then you can get success in this business. some time you can make some money by luck but keep in mind you can not always money from the trading based on luck..

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 67
    Given: 58
    Quote Originally Posted by silentsaumya View Post
    Luck can give sometimes profits but I cannot accept that some one is successful just due to luck. Also using luck is not in our hands but gaining knowledge and using knowledge is in our own hands. Luck is not the way because I need a lot of skills and strong emotional control to move on the right path that leads to success in trading.
    i don't really think that luck can give us profits sometime. all i think about it is that whenever someone feel that way, i'm sure that he doesn't really know about what's going on with market and he got no analysis about it. it causes a trader start thinking that "wow, how can i get the profits even if my analysis was wrong before? i was lucky". well in this case, such trader doesn't lucky because luck doesn't make a person success and profitable.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Luck is most important for all traders. Because all the time a trader can not understand the forex market trend properly. But it is really true that only luck can not make huge profit all the time. So all the traders avoid luck properly. We should need depend on luck a little bit.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    for me the word luck is not in my dictionary of trading and i know certainty that it does not exist in this business, meaning that business you must work for it , all you have to do is make sure that you have learned about all it sides . moreover, making money possible in forex trading, i've seen people make money in forex trading not by luck but by knowledge and analysis and I know that it's all about learning trading .

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 250 123451151101 ... LastLast