DOES LUCK EXISTS IN TRADING? - Page 3
Page 3 of 253 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: DOES LUCK EXISTS IN TRADING?

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 12

DOES LUCK EXISTS IN TRADING?

Introduction: First and foremost, i have being hearing some traders that are talking about luck in the market, and most times, my instincts says otherwise to what they normally refers to. For instance, some will say they were luck on a particular trade day, while others will say that they luckily place the order and they were on the right tract. If we are asked the sincere question, what will be our true answer? Does luck really exist in trading, or it is just a propaganda or ignorant statement of traders that do not really know how the market is working and what the market stands for.

Body: I have thought well on the issue of the luck, whether it presents in the forex or not, and there is only one answer that keeps coming to my mind, and it is the fact that luck does not exit in the market, it is only a propaganda and misuse of words by traders.

Let's think of it, this is a business, we have to know it, blend it, manage it, and utilize all the skills we have to amke good success from it. Do you think luck can do all these for us? No. Luck will not do this for us because we can not gamble with our trading career. Any trader that relies on luck are gamblers, because this is what is never existing, luck does not exist. We can not see luck, we can not talk to luck, we can not manipulate luck to our favor, it is what humans believes that shows when we narrowly escapes danger in the market, will that be what you want to build your trading status with? I say No. Traders should stop this.

In my conclusion, traders should learn and have the good way to trade this market, we should be adequate to trade it and always learn more when we have issues surrounding our trading. And any trader that depends on luck are only gambling, and they can never have good results from forex trading.

Please, lets discuss...

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by newcomer View Post
    skill and knowledge give us the way to work in the market, they talk much about how to survive and grow bigger, there is no luck here, we do not depend to this thing or hope it will come, so traders need to have good preparation and awareness with really understand about this business
    Preparation is key in this business, this is a reason for traders to be sure on what they want from trading. We need to know how the business is working and what you can do to get yourself together in it. This is not the work of the luck of the trader, it is mainly the internal expression that traders carries out in their practical doing. They must know the proper ways to trade among others.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 1
    Yes luck does exist and so we have to be sure that what we do is the right thing and we are able to understand what are the methods that bring in the best trading effects that challenge the marekt with great value and informations that we see around luck is of the saying that its over rated and cannot be trusted but some extent I made 10,000usd based on luck

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 1
    Most people depend on luck in forex , lets be honest , I have been there I depended on it and it wasnt right but to some extent it might have worked or not but to the right of every form of trading, I used trading luck and some and what really scared me is that I was right all these time

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Kariuki View Post
    Most people depend on luck in forex , lets be honest , I have been there I depended on it and it wasnt right but to some extent it might have worked or not but to the right of every form of trading, I used trading luck and some and what really scared me is that I was right all these time
    I simply advice the trader who depends on luck to desist from it, this is a very good one that can help traders who are willing to learn to do their trading in the way which can help them get focus and build the skill which they can attach their ability to. It is not going to be very hard for traders when they learn than relying on the luck of trading

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvertee View Post
    I simply advice the trader who depends on luck to desist from it, this is a very good one that can help traders who are willing to learn to do their trading in the way which can help them get focus and build the skill which they can attach their ability to. It is not going to be very hard for traders when they learn than relying on the luck of trading
    The forex business offers us a good career path in the business. But this is not the business where you can expect that luck can do some magic and bring fortunes for you.The forex business offers more than we can imagine, but most times, we don't get the best until we worked very hard.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhave4U View Post
    The forex business offers us a good career path in the business. But this is not the business where you can expect that luck can do some magic and bring fortunes for you.The forex business offers more than we can imagine, but most times, we don't get the best until we worked very hard.
    Luck is something out of our control. Skills is the most important factor here luck will come after that. Luck is required to support your skill because if you analyze wrong then luck will not always help you but if you have sound skills and is able to analyze properly then luck will just help you not making the market unpredictable.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    I believe when everyone first started trading forex and they did not know much about trading it was luck that gave them their profits, i like to call it entering a trader at the right time and at the right point. As the trader progresses with trading they eventually learn to understand the market and apply analytical skills before placing orders and thus luck is no longer in play here

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 67
    Given: 58
    Quote Originally Posted by nyamsi View Post
    I believe when everyone first started trading forex and they did not know much about trading it was luck that gave them their profits, i like to call it entering a trader at the right time and at the right point. As the trader progresses with trading they eventually learn to understand the market and apply analytical skills before placing orders and thus luck is no longer in play here
    yes, for those who just start this forex trading will get some profits pips based on lucky guess without making any proper analysis or just follow other experienced trader, you know, like investing to someone or buying their signal. anyway, beginners still can get a lot of pips unless they got more money to subscribe the signal and pay the trader in signal provider such as mql5. no need to learn to understand forex deeply, simply follow the signal given and make money.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 63
    Given: 30
    I do not think that the market depends mainly on the luck but by 20 % Forex trading depends on the luck so i think that all of the markets can give us a good points to regard . them we have to think of the market ways .from one way to another . and i think that the best fro us is make our best for knowing all about the market and all of its steps .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Sascha View Post
    yes, for those who just start this forex trading will get some profits pips based on lucky guess without making any proper analysis or just follow other experienced trader, you know, like investing to someone or buying their signal. anyway, beginners still can get a lot of pips unless they got more money to subscribe the signal and pay the trader in signal provider such as mql5. no need to learn to understand forex deeply, simply follow the signal given and make money.
    [lang=ms]new trader i think it so hard to get the profit for the first starting with market because they still new and still dont know market field.with good analysis and good money management it not imposible the new trader can get profit and can gain their capital with consistent[/lang]

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 253 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast