DOES LUCK EXISTS IN TRADING? - Page 2
Page 2 of 253 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 2527

Thread: DOES LUCK EXISTS IN TRADING?

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    8,530
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 12

    DOES LUCK EXISTS IN TRADING?

    Introduction: First and foremost, i have being hearing some traders that are talking about luck in the market, and most times, my instincts says otherwise to what they normally refers to. For instance, some will say they were luck on a particular trade day, while others will say that they luckily place the order and they were on the right tract. If we are asked the sincere question, what will be our true answer? Does luck really exist in trading, or it is just a propaganda or ignorant statement of traders that do not really know how the market is working and what the market stands for.

    Body: I have thought well on the issue of the luck, whether it presents in the forex or not, and there is only one answer that keeps coming to my mind, and it is the fact that luck does not exit in the market, it is only a propaganda and misuse of words by traders.

    Let's think of it, this is a business, we have to know it, blend it, manage it, and utilize all the skills we have to amke good success from it. Do you think luck can do all these for us? No. Luck will not do this for us because we can not gamble with our trading career. Any trader that relies on luck are gamblers, because this is what is never existing, luck does not exist. We can not see luck, we can not talk to luck, we can not manipulate luck to our favor, it is what humans believes that shows when we narrowly escapes danger in the market, will that be what you want to build your trading status with? I say No. Traders should stop this.

    In my conclusion, traders should learn and have the good way to trade this market, we should be adequate to trade it and always learn more when we have issues surrounding our trading. And any trader that depends on luck are only gambling, and they can never have good results from forex trading.

    Please, lets discuss...

    Not allowed!

  2. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    6,993
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Quote Originally Posted by newcomer View Post
    maybe for some traders will think that luck is there, but i guess, after pass some time in this business, there is almost no luck here and all depend to us, then why, we do not ever think to get this words " luck " that will give us good earning, and although for some of them ever got it they will never repeat it again
    Luck don't have a place in forex market because our money will be only live in dreams if we will focus fully upon the luck some time luck can work for a trader but too much believe and full rely upon our luck would not be a good thing for us. Forex trading earnings are depend upon your skill, hard work, practice and experience so we have to spend time to achieve them.

    Not allowed!

  3. #12
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    2
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    A bit of luck perhaps goes with Forex but as Ed Seykota quotes said: “Luck plays an enormous role in trading success. Some people were lucky enough to be born smart, while others were even smarter and got born lucky.” I think, we got to know the risk and have the skills to manage it.

    Not allowed!

  4. #13
    Trader shambca7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    2,072
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 71
    Given: 139
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    Luck don't have a place in forex market because our money will be only live in dreams if we will focus fully upon the luck some time luck can work for a trader but too much believe and full rely upon our luck would not be a good thing for us. Forex trading earnings are depend upon your skill, hard work, practice and experience so we have to spend time to achieve them.
    Luck is bullshit in trading and I don't want to depend upon the luck in trading. But when I was newbie that time I have spend much time with the luck only and I think so many time I have got margin call and stop out in my trading due to the luck. Luck is a pure gambling and our luck play with our emotion so many time in trading. It can make us frustrated and made so many time.

    Not allowed!

  5. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    4,919
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 262
    Quote Originally Posted by shambca7 View Post
    Luck is bullshit in trading and I don't want to depend upon the luck in trading. But when I was newbie that time I have spend much time with the luck only and I think so many time I have got margin call and stop out in my trading due to the luck. Luck is a pure gambling and our luck play with our emotion so many time in trading. It can make us frustrated and made so many time.
    Yes that's true buddy but most of new trader's have wrong intention and they love to play with luck in trading. But market have power to teach us the real concept of this market and when a trader stick with this business for long term time then a trader come to know that what is the real way to make money in forex but till then so many lose a lot of money in forex and their pockets are empty to invest in forex that's why its necessary to take care of our money and we should do trade with proper learning and with lower risk.

    Not allowed!

  6. #15
    Trader
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    111
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    sir, i do not not think that it is good to think that with luck any trader can get successful in the forex business because luck hardly come in forex trading i know there are time you just get fortunate and things just work out in your favor even far beyond your understanding, yes it does happen in the market sometimes, but this does not happen all the time, the only foundation that i know we can build our success on in this business is knowledge and understanding.

    Not allowed!

  7. #16
    Trader Sixteen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    12,155
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68
    Quote Originally Posted by forexchampion View Post
    sir, i do not not think that it is good to think that with luck any trader can get successful in the forex business because luck hardly come in forex trading i know there are time you just get fortunate and things just work out in your favor even far beyond your understanding, yes it does happen in the market sometimes, but this does not happen all the time, the only foundation that i know we can build our success on in this business is knowledge and understanding.
    Any trader who believes that they can achieve success by been lucky is making a very grief mistake in forex. Luck don't matter in this business and for you to have a perfect means of earning greatly here, you have to learn hard and look to improve on the means of trading. Many who depended on luck rather see themselves making huge losses at the end.

    Not allowed!

  8. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    8,530
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixteen View Post
    Any trader who believes that they can achieve success by been lucky is making a very grief mistake in forex. Luck don't matter in this business and for you to have a perfect means of earning greatly here, you have to learn hard and look to improve on the means of trading. Many who depended on luck rather see themselves making huge losses at the end.
    Believing is not a simple thing with traders, we have to believe and that is going to propel a good motivation for traders. And the working in the market is by what traders know, they need to work on what they know first before making the believe, because the believe is like a mere dream when the strategy to trade and earn with is not with the trader.

    Not allowed!

  9. #18
    Trader cutiekc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    23,501
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    The kind of luck that do exist in forex trading is that kind of luck that you have to work for, you have to work hard too see that you get lucky therefore as a forex trader if you don't work hard and expect to get lucky in the sense that you expect making money consistently then you will keep on failing in such a risky business.

    Not allowed!

  10. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    8,530
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    The kind of luck that do exist in forex trading is that kind of luck that you have to work for, you have to work hard too see that you get lucky therefore as a forex trader if you don't work hard and expect to get lucky in the sense that you expect making money consistently then you will keep on failing in such a risky business.
    Traders will work for the things they get in the market, not the work of the luck, but the work of the professional skills of the trader in action. Trading is a good thing when traders can make sure they do it well, and this is by making it secured on the system you use, not relying on the luck which i do not believe it exit in this forex trading.

    Not allowed!

  11. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    5,260
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 23
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvertee View Post
    Traders will work for the things they get in the market, not the work of the luck, but the work of the professional skills of the trader in action. Trading is a good thing when traders can make sure they do it well, and this is by making it secured on the system you use, not relying on the luck which i do not believe it exit in this forex trading.
    skill and knowledge give us the way to work in the market, they talk much about how to survive and grow bigger, there is no luck here, we do not depend to this thing or hope it will come, so traders need to have good preparation and awareness with really understand about this business

    Not allowed!

Page 2 of 253 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •