DOES LUCK EXISTS IN TRADING? - Page 252
Page 252 of 253 FirstFirst ... 152202242248249250251252253 LastLast
Results 2,511 to 2,520 of 2527

Thread: DOES LUCK EXISTS IN TRADING?

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    8,530
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 12

    DOES LUCK EXISTS IN TRADING?

    Introduction: First and foremost, i have being hearing some traders that are talking about luck in the market, and most times, my instincts says otherwise to what they normally refers to. For instance, some will say they were luck on a particular trade day, while others will say that they luckily place the order and they were on the right tract. If we are asked the sincere question, what will be our true answer? Does luck really exist in trading, or it is just a propaganda or ignorant statement of traders that do not really know how the market is working and what the market stands for.

    Body: I have thought well on the issue of the luck, whether it presents in the forex or not, and there is only one answer that keeps coming to my mind, and it is the fact that luck does not exit in the market, it is only a propaganda and misuse of words by traders.

    Let's think of it, this is a business, we have to know it, blend it, manage it, and utilize all the skills we have to amke good success from it. Do you think luck can do all these for us? No. Luck will not do this for us because we can not gamble with our trading career. Any trader that relies on luck are gamblers, because this is what is never existing, luck does not exist. We can not see luck, we can not talk to luck, we can not manipulate luck to our favor, it is what humans believes that shows when we narrowly escapes danger in the market, will that be what you want to build your trading status with? I say No. Traders should stop this.

    In my conclusion, traders should learn and have the good way to trade this market, we should be adequate to trade it and always learn more when we have issues surrounding our trading. And any trader that depends on luck are only gambling, and they can never have good results from forex trading.

    Please, lets discuss...

    Not allowed!

  2. #2511
    Trader
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    6,459
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    Luck is not a helpful ally that a trader can conveniently depend on, I believe more in my analysis than having a dependability on luck, there is a better way that Forex can be done, someone should be careful about what they think concerning luck, Forex is not a random event type of business, there is a systematic way the market works.

    Not allowed!

  3. #2512
    Trader
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    2,301
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic View Post
    Luck is not a helpful ally that a trader can conveniently depend on, I believe more in my analysis than having a dependability on luck, there is a better way that Forex can be done, someone should be careful about what they think concerning luck, Forex is not a random event type of business, there is a systematic way the market works.
    its good if you are trading on your own way of trading and not depending on luck because this is also reality when we believe on luck and depend on luck we can lose so its good if we work on strategy. some people think strategy also can give us loss no doubt it can but if we work on rules we can save self from big loss we can recover small loss. so working with plan is good thing instead of depending on luck

    Not allowed!

  4. #2513
    Trader
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    2,063
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 19
    Yes dear, I believe on luck as a Muslim because, if you are lucky then you can become successful without any knowledge about this business. But, I am also believe on hard work that we can change our luck if we will try to make our trading career successful with hard work. So, we have need to believe on both rules luck and hard work.

    Not allowed!

  5. #2514
    Trader
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    4,048
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Risk management View Post
    Yes dear, I believe on luck as a Muslim because, if you are lucky then you can become successful without any knowledge about this business. But, I am also believe on hard work that we can change our luck if we will try to make our trading career successful with hard work. So, we have need to believe on both rules luck and hard work.
    I cannot understand what relation does believing in luck has with your being a Muslim, Christian or Hindu. Further never depend on luck during trading because that way you will not be properly planned to manage your trading in a systematic manner. In Forex what matters is your final result and though sometimes you can earn with luck you cannot earn overall in Forex with luck.

    Not allowed!

  6. #2515
    Trader
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    2,301
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhave4U View Post
    I cannot understand what relation does believing in luck has with your being a Muslim, Christian or Hindu. Further never depend on luck during trading because that way you will not be properly planned to manage your trading in a systematic manner. In Forex what matters is your final result and though sometimes you can earn with luck you cannot earn overall in Forex with luck.
    i think its not about religion its about experience and trading ways, we can believe on luck but when we depend on luck we can not trade. so if we depending on luck we can confuse in trading and can not understand where market will go. so in that confusion we will lose.so learn trade and trade on base of experience and earn

    Not allowed!

  7. #2516
    Trader
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    8,764
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 130
    I don't think about forex trading and then think about luck, because forex trading is a different business and then we need to make sure that we have the skills that is needed. There is nothing luck will get for us. luck is only going to ruin the way we trade, because all what I see we need is knowledge and pure trading experience.

    Not allowed!

  8. #2517
    Trader Toyen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    7,692
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkhorse View Post
    I don't think about forex trading and then think about luck, because forex trading is a different business and then we need to make sure that we have the skills that is needed. There is nothing luck will get for us. luck is only going to ruin the way we trade, because all what I see we need is knowledge and pure trading experience.
    It is two different things that will not blend well when traders are thinking of the the luck and forex business together, that is so wrong. We should know that forex business needs actions from us, it needs our trading in full hard-work, that is the only way we will not be trading and be losing. We have to likewise know that forex trading is a professional business, and relying on luck in that business means a total failure for the trader.

    Not allowed!

  9. #2518
    Trader sniper007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    10,929
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 81
    Given: 146
    Forex trading is a business, therefore, there is no luck, if you are not having the plan, the trading strategy and then the discipline, then believe me, there is nothing that will work for you. You will keep on losing your money. Traders that wants to make money from the market. They should often look at the way of getting way more skills and experience. There is nothing with luck in the business.

    Not allowed!

  10. #2519
    Trader
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Biafra
    Posts
    11,775
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    Trading with luck is like trading this market with no knowledge, experience and skills. Trade that lacks this would be filled with the risk of easily blowing up their capital. There is no way we can look over to maintain success with luck rather we follow our knowledge and hope that our experience will be helpful in this trade always. I don't think luck would help us here so we should be prepared to face this business with the right knowledge and realize how to manage risk.

    Not allowed!

  11. #2520
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    12,807
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonycee View Post
    Trading with luck is like trading this market with no knowledge, experience and skills.
    some time we can have experience and skills but this is reality we can not predict market all day or time, so without confirming still we place order and some time this happen because of greed or over confidence, so if we can handle this we can trade easily, this is like luck trading and if anyone doing luck trading its not trading its gambling and a gambler can lose at the end, so make sure you do trading which based on analysis and experience, not based on luck just

    Not allowed!

Page 252 of 253 FirstFirst ... 152202242248249250251252253 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •