Page 251 of 253 FirstFirst ... 151201241247248249250251252253 LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,510 of 2527

Thread: DOES LUCK EXISTS IN TRADING?

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 12

DOES LUCK EXISTS IN TRADING?

Introduction: First and foremost, i have being hearing some traders that are talking about luck in the market, and most times, my instincts says otherwise to what they normally refers to. For instance, some will say they were luck on a particular trade day, while others will say that they luckily place the order and they were on the right tract. If we are asked the sincere question, what will be our true answer? Does luck really exist in trading, or it is just a propaganda or ignorant statement of traders that do not really know how the market is working and what the market stands for.

Body: I have thought well on the issue of the luck, whether it presents in the forex or not, and there is only one answer that keeps coming to my mind, and it is the fact that luck does not exit in the market, it is only a propaganda and misuse of words by traders.

Let's think of it, this is a business, we have to know it, blend it, manage it, and utilize all the skills we have to amke good success from it. Do you think luck can do all these for us? No. Luck will not do this for us because we can not gamble with our trading career. Any trader that relies on luck are gamblers, because this is what is never existing, luck does not exist. We can not see luck, we can not talk to luck, we can not manipulate luck to our favor, it is what humans believes that shows when we narrowly escapes danger in the market, will that be what you want to build your trading status with? I say No. Traders should stop this.

In my conclusion, traders should learn and have the good way to trade this market, we should be adequate to trade it and always learn more when we have issues surrounding our trading. And any trader that depends on luck are only gambling, and they can never have good results from forex trading.

Please, lets discuss...

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic View Post
    Luck can be deadly, there are many lucky people who eventually leave the Forex market without nothing but frustration, luck can't work always, although most newbie might never take this advice seriously, trading through luck has way too many downside that makes it unacceptable to the Forex trader who is disciplined and hard working. Luck does not exist.
    Such thing does not even exist for traders who got pure logical thinking about this business and focus to all facts in market using their own psychology and whole trading system. It is gambler who responsible to create such negative mindset of taking luck for their reason of profit because they do not have anything to rely in strategies and they prefer to use less efforts in learning by making random guesses with market.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68
    Luck is not the answer and if you think that you need luck to make success, you will be making a very costly mistake in forex. Every trader must have a plan to manage forex and put on good plans to see that success can be made with the right knowledge. If we take on the description of luck, you will understand that the market needs knowledge and not trading blindly. Building our system will give us the advantage of trading at the best time and making money where its important.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    Luck can put you up for margin call without your notice, there are a few cases where people hit big money from Forex because they became lucky, what I an so sure about is keeping that money for subsequent trading is extremely difficult, luck does not exist but there are traders who would never believe this idea, we need more of hard work to get rid of luck.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 5
    Luck can put you up for margin call without your notice, there are a few cases where people hit big money from Forex because they became lucky, what I an so sure about is keeping that money for subsequent trading is extremely difficult, luck does not exist but there are traders who would never believe this idea, we need more of hard work to get rid of luck.
    yes there can be very few examples mostly people lose money here when they trust on luck because this is business and not for one time where we can earn by luck or some time earn by luck main thing we are doing it as profession and we need to earn from here for life time. so no matter how much a trader is lucky but can not earn all life by luck so need to learn it

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    It is not good to think about luck, and i don't believe in luck as traders. What i believe upon is a good trading style by any trader, we need to make our learning before we can have a good trading style. The traders that are not doing trading well are the ones that are relying on luck, they will need a guessing work in form of gambling which can make them gain from the market, that is not wise.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Toyen; 12-18-2018 at 05:29 PM.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    Luck is not really going to help us in earning profits in forex. Instead you are trading blindly and making it hard for you to make profits always. We don't have to decide on been lucky if we must make it in forex always. If we are not following the right measures to manage trading it will be difficult for us to succeed good. Luck is not a major way of trading well and we should avoid such means if we don't want to loose our investment wrongly. With knowledge you will understand that depending on luck is like dropping money for a begger and expecting him not to collect it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonycee View Post
    Luck is not really going to help us in earning profits in forex. Instead you are trading blindly and making it hard for you to make profits always
    this is reality but mostly traders do not accept and that is the reason they trade without experience, they trade without learning and just luck trading make them loser. trading is business where we are doing it as profession so we can not rely on luck, luck trading is like gambling we can earn by chance but in end we will lose

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 21
    Good knowledge of forex trading will always help traders make the best decision for themselves and they can sure have what it takes to improve, traders must know how to plan well in forex and know how to manage their trade if they have the intention to sustain right here, luck is matter only when you have good qualities but luck does not work all the time, so we should believe in our skills and knowledge to avoid the terrible situation.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Nova View Post
    luck is matter only when you have good qualities but luck does not work all the time, so we should believe in our skills and knowledge to avoid the terrible situation.
    yes we should not depend on luck it can not give us money. like if i am newbie and i just depend on luck i really can not open position if i don't know about market but still if i open order market move up down so it can go into loss i can not take decision how much it can go into loss or profit so without learning and experience trading is not possible when we do not know where and how much market can go, so learn and don't think luck can give you money luck is nothing in trading

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by touqir View Post
    this is reality but mostly traders do not accept and that is the reason they trade without experience, they trade without learning and just luck trading make them loser. trading is business where we are doing it as profession so we can not rely on luck, luck trading is like gambling we can earn by chance but in end we will lose
    When traders can think that luck is the remaining resort for them, such traders will be making a lot of mistakes. It is better that we are working on the good trading strategies rather than working on luck. When traders can work with good trading strategies especially those ones which trade the trend of the market, the trader will fully know what they are doing, this is better than saying you are lucky.

Not allowed!

Page 251 of 253 FirstFirst ... 151201241247248249250251252253 LastLast