Page 250 of 253 FirstFirst ... 150200240246247248249250251252253 LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,500 of 2527

Thread: DOES LUCK EXISTS IN TRADING?

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 12

DOES LUCK EXISTS IN TRADING?

Introduction: First and foremost, i have being hearing some traders that are talking about luck in the market, and most times, my instincts says otherwise to what they normally refers to. For instance, some will say they were luck on a particular trade day, while others will say that they luckily place the order and they were on the right tract. If we are asked the sincere question, what will be our true answer? Does luck really exist in trading, or it is just a propaganda or ignorant statement of traders that do not really know how the market is working and what the market stands for.

Body: I have thought well on the issue of the luck, whether it presents in the forex or not, and there is only one answer that keeps coming to my mind, and it is the fact that luck does not exit in the market, it is only a propaganda and misuse of words by traders.

Let's think of it, this is a business, we have to know it, blend it, manage it, and utilize all the skills we have to amke good success from it. Do you think luck can do all these for us? No. Luck will not do this for us because we can not gamble with our trading career. Any trader that relies on luck are gamblers, because this is what is never existing, luck does not exist. We can not see luck, we can not talk to luck, we can not manipulate luck to our favor, it is what humans believes that shows when we narrowly escapes danger in the market, will that be what you want to build your trading status with? I say No. Traders should stop this.

In my conclusion, traders should learn and have the good way to trade this market, we should be adequate to trade it and always learn more when we have issues surrounding our trading. And any trader that depends on luck are only gambling, and they can never have good results from forex trading.

Please, lets discuss...

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic View Post
    Luck is not the best trading idealogy that we are supposed to have, it kills innovation and hard work, there is no one that made money with consistency by depending on mere luck, I will not argue with someone who says that luck exists in the Forex market, because indeed there is an element of luck we cannot remove from the market but we should be careful though, that is what I think.
    Luck may be present logically, but traders should not be relying on luck, luck will not pay them. What will pay traders is a good method of trading which the trader always know, that is the only thing that makes sure the trader will do well in their trading. We always need constant training and we always need to but more trading system and likewise mend the irregular ones we have. This is better for trading than relying on luck.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    Luck may be present logically, but traders should not be relying on luck, luck will not pay them. What will pay traders is a good method of trading which the trader always know, that is the only thing that makes sure the trader will do well in their trading. We always need constant training and we always need to but more trading system and likewise mend the irregular ones we have. This is better for trading than relying on luck.
    we can not depend on luck but luck still exist so we can not say here we do not have luck, some time we earn by luck and some time we can lose by luck, but if we depend on just luck that is wrong that is really bad because its totally like they are gambling, they should trade wisely with experience depending luck make them gamblers, so try to learn and then start to earn

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 21
    If you want to become a successful forex trading you would need to develop a good skill and strategy as luck in trading is being occasioned by situation and circumstances which are beyond human control and if it runs in your favor, you only count yourself fortunate, personally, I don't believe in luck to become a successful forex trading you must work hard as it is the key to getting success in forex trading.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    I don't depend on luck in trading because I comprehend the market and I know that forex trading isn't the kind of business that we ought to think that the business has anything to do with luck. Forex trading is a different business, so therefore we ought to follow simple trading method, learn and comprehend the business, have the skills about how to trade.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    I don't seem to understand why people believe they can become profitable with all the belief that they have about luck, maybe it is working for them, but when they now start losing, it will be like a dream, Forex trading is not about luck, we have more work to do than rely on something that cannot guarantee us anything, so trade with analysis and money management.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 21
    Forex is a risky business and if we depend on just luck that is wrong that is really bad because its totally like gambling, we should manage our trade and I know that we need the necessary knowledge to improve and actualize our dreams of becoming successful which is good, we need time to learn and understand how to trade forex and we also need to develop a good strategy and better experience before we can succeed in this business, so never believe on luck to avoid the terrible situation.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Nova, believe on luck is other thing and depend on luck is other thing, we should believe on luck but never depend on luck, because from my opinion if we depend on luck we are gambler but if we believe its good,because luck is really exist here we can earn some time by luck and can lose some time by luck also

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 90
    Even if luck exists in trading , it is not in the power of any trader to control it . If you want to trade forex successfully , you must take tome to learn and practice because that is the only process to acquire the required knowledge , skills and experience . What most traders lack is discipline and the more reason they bank on luck what cannot carry them any where . In forex , trading requires hardwork and you must be ready to give all it takes to trade forex like a pro

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    What I have learned is that this business is different for traders. For me, I personally don't see how this is related to luck. I just know that we get to become profitable in the business if we know what it takes. Therefore for me right now, I am not depending on luck. What I am looking on is the skills I have in trading. Furthermore, improving by learning and also being such that can control my emotions.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    Luck can be deadly, there are many lucky people who eventually leave the Forex market without nothing but frustration, luck can't work always, although most newbie might never take this advice seriously, trading through luck has way too many downside that makes it unacceptable to the Forex trader who is disciplined and hard working. Luck does not exist.

Not allowed!

Page 250 of 253 FirstFirst ... 150200240246247248249250251252253 LastLast