I had great losses, what to do?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I had great losses, what to do?

Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 13

I had great losses, what to do?

Dear , over the time I had many losses in forex and many gains, but I come today say that some months ago I had a loss of 1,800 US dollars in one single day. everything because of lack of light was not able to see the market and had not SL as management of losses. So I lost my entire capital fast. thewhich i do? Give up or continue with the market forex?

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Fuzz; 03-25-2016 at 06:07 AM.

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 262
    Well why to leave this business buddy? I am sure that you love to do trade more in this business and want to earn money from the market. Look nobody can earn success at once, I am also working with it since a long time, I had also some issues in the past but regular improvement and correction helped me a lot to learn more about the market. So I would suggest you to stick to the market and learn from your mistakes.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Correct mate, almost all have bad scenes in the past, and those words are correct that correction is required in trading, otherwise losses will come again and again and they will take our money away from us. Losing is not the end but if we are losing always bigger and regularly then we can become loser in forex, but correction would surely reduce our losses.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 2
    Most common mistakes on newbies is the lack of sufficient understanding about the market, they rush their way to trade thinking that they can profit right away in their trading but this is not what trading is all about, it is a lot harder than what most newbies think, so if you want to be really successful in this market you must learn and practice first before trading in real market, if you can afford to lose money in trading, then it would have been better to spent some money for a good trading education.

Not allowed!
    " Trading is 70% Psychology, 15% Risk Management and 15% Strategy ! "

Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by techboy View Post
    Most common mistakes on newbies is the lack of sufficient understanding about the market, they rush their way to trade thinking that they can profit right away in their trading but this is not what trading is all about, it is a lot harder than what most newbies think, so if you want to be really successful in this market you must learn and practice first before trading in real market, if you can afford to lose money in trading, then it would have been better to spent some money for a good trading education.
    [lang=pt]You right this friend , I have tried to read a little but the forum and realized that there is many interesting things , was good you help me with this topic and I gave a great strength to continue with forex. And I read some things that can we bring many errors in the negotiation so now I will try to be calm but during shops.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    Trading to have a lot of profits in forex trading is not a magic and to have loss is not a sin and likewise it is not that the trader is bad , but we should always use the mistake to learn a lesson so as not to fall into it next time and also we should use it to increase our knowledge and experience.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzz View Post
    [lang=pt]You right this friend , I have tried to read a little but the forum and realized that there is many interesting things , was good you help me with this topic and I gave a great strength to continue with forex. And I read some things that can we bring many errors in the negotiation so now I will try to be calm but during shops.[/lang]
    That's the spirit sir, almost every trader have to face losses in life. Forex trading market is that market where no trader can become successful without losses, because those are the lessons which we have to implement in our life to become successful businssman in forex and hope you will also take them as your lessons and will try to obey trading rules strictly from next time.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 65
    Given: 49
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    That's the spirit sir, almost every trader have to face losses in life. Forex trading market is that market where no trader can become successful without losses, because those are the lessons which we have to implement in our life to become successful businssman in forex and hope you will also take them as your lessons and will try to obey trading rules strictly from next time.
    If we are getting more losses we should stop trading and start learning. i am sure forex trading is capable of giving you a beautiful life. a life in which you are totally financially secured and have the financial freedom. but the thing is that in order to get that beautiful life you have to work hard and learn forex proper trading.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 90
    Sorry for your loss! But I need to tell you that the loss was not actually caused by the loss of the light just like you have mentioned but that of poor risk and money management. I need to tell you that no matter the size of the trading capital, if a trader is deficient in the aspect of good money and risk management, he will continue to lose the account. This is the important aspect of forex trading that majority of forex traders seem to neglect

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 81
    Given: 146
    As far as forex trading is concerned. Losses is something common and also other business as well we do have some losses as well. Therefore when we have it in forex trading market, we have to learn and know the causes so that we can avoid it in the future. Losses is also mostly caused by the fact that we don't have solid trading understanding. Therefore in a nutshell, just learn from it.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast