I had great losses, what to do? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I had great losses, what to do?

Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 13

I had great losses, what to do?

Dear , over the time I had many losses in forex and many gains, but I come today say that some months ago I had a loss of 1,800 US dollars in one single day. everything because of lack of light was not able to see the market and had not SL as management of losses. So I lost my entire capital fast. thewhich i do? Give up or continue with the market forex?

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Fuzz; 03-25-2016 at 07:07 AM.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 44
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzz View Post
    Dear , over the time I had many losses in forex and many gains, but I come today say that some months ago I had a loss of 1,800 US dollars in one single day. everything because of lack of light was not able to see the market and had not SL as management of losses. So I lost my entire capital fast. thewhich i do? Give up or continue with the market forex?
    hello dear fuzz, if you had great losses then the most important things you have to do is take a break.
    take some time to relax, do things that you like, have fun with family, or whatever.
    after you are calm and can accept your losses in a field, reopen your journal or trading plan beforehand, record the things that make you lose. if you have a trading strategy, review again where your mistakes are. after you write down, make corrections and correct those errors so that they don't happen again in the future.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12