Given: 1

Why mt4 so laggy

why mt4 so laggy when i cut profit,

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Eneregha View Post
    I have never experience a problem with the mt4 platform before and not even laggy except maybe my network connection is slow, the terminal itself work very well at all time and it will never give you any problem in as much as your internet connection is fast and the device you using with the terminal is very fast as well.
    Same as myself, that is why i would like to defend the the mt4 forex platform as much as i could. It is now about 4 years i have being using the mt4 platform, if there is a problem like this, i would have known, and i would have made my point here about it and how it was solved. But the issue is that i have never experienced bad thing with mt4 platform, all i have experienced with it is fast execution and trading stability.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Yes you are right I already experience this issue, this is because of when the market is in peak or there is trading activity fast or there is something happening news for some figures announcement from the statics bureau for any economic situation big change.
    this is the effect you cannot change your trades you cannot open your Orders and close it at the market execution market not let you to close your orders or create new orders you cannot enter and you cannot exit it at this time of market activities.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    well, some of the reasons why the system seems slow when trying to book a profit or cut a loss is that the internet provider is slow, or the computer system you are using is hanging. the slow response is not directly from the meta-trader 4. try and get a better internet connection.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    Same as myself, that is why i would like to defend the the mt4 forex platform as much as i could. It is now about 4 years i have being using the mt4 platform, if there is a problem like this, i would have known, and i would have made my point here about it and how it was solved. But the issue is that i have never experienced bad thing with mt4 platform, all i have experienced with it is fast execution and trading stability.
    We should not take a trader's view to judge what we are dealing with, we have to possess our own share of the taste of what they are complaining about, that will be fair enough on the response we will have about the subject matter. I am in the opinion that the mt4 platform is working perfectly, i do not see a lagging nature on it, but traders gets to have different prices when to open or close their trades due to instability of the market price itself.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
    We should not take a trader's view to judge what we are dealing with, we have to possess our own share of the taste of what they are complaining about, that will be fair enough on the response we will have about the subject matter. I am in the opinion that the mt4 platform is working perfectly, i do not see a lagging nature on it, but traders gets to have different prices when to open or close their trades due to instability of the market price itself.
    It is good as you have said it, i can not use what some traders are doing to judge what i will do or comment too. There are many forex traders who are causing problems for themselves, we can not get to follow them. Like the issue of the lagging of the mt4 on this article, i do not support the article starter, all i support is the sincerity with the use of the mt4 platform all by my experience.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by longliverobo View Post
    well, some of the reasons why the system seems slow when trying to book a profit or cut a loss is that the internet provider is slow, or the computer system you are using is hanging. the slow response is not directly from the meta-trader 4. try and get a better internet connection.
    What you are saying is not really the issue here, if the Internet connection is having problem, i do not think this trader will be much concerned about the mt4 on this regard. The only thing i guess that is happening here is the technical disparities between the time the traders will execute his command and the time the broker's server will decode it. In this case, it is no ones problem or faults, it is the trader that should know that prices are never stable.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    When you experience laggy issue when you try to open or close a trade, most time the problem is from your broker server it's due to the overload the server carried that's what making it to be laggy most time and it's not your internet connection or your pc or mobile run, most time the problem is from your broker servers.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Eneregha View Post
    When you experience laggy issue when you try to open or close a trade, most time the problem is from your broker server it's due to the overload the server carried that's what making it to be laggy most time and it's not your internet connection or your pc or mobile run, most time the problem is from your broker servers.
    The issue is that you guys are not ready to look critically into what is happening here, there is nothing that is lagging with the MT4 terminal, we can get to trade carefully with it and use it as it is suggested by our brokers. I think that when there is any issue with the MT4 terminal, it will only be the problem of the trader or his trading gadget, they are the main cause of this lagging problem.

Not allowed!

Page 80 of 80 FirstFirst ... 30707677787980