Given: 1

Why mt4 so laggy

why mt4 so laggy when i cut profit,

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 1
    If what you mean is that your trade was not closed on time when you hit close on the terminal or that your profit closed lower than your expected profit then it means that you have a slow or bad internet connection which is delaying your orders from communicating quickly with the server, so try to get a better internet connection.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by jonking View Post
    If what you mean is that your trade was not closed on time when you hit close on the terminal or that your profit closed lower than your expected profit then it means that you have a slow or bad internet connection which is delaying your orders from communicating quickly with the server, so try to get a better internet connection.
    It is not always because of the internet connection,sometime the problem comes from the broker itself.There are some brokers who is lagging in service,they provide low connection to the server and they also provide requotes for the traders,it can be the reason for many losses of traders.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    http://imageshack.com/a/img838/3742/mndba.jpg
    iohhoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooo

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 7
    I strongly disagree with you that it means that you have slow internet connection. This also has happened to me too. There are times when I open a trade and set stop loss and take profit only to find out that my take profit and stop loss wasn't hit as the case may be even if the targeted price or point was reached. I think this problem comes from the broker.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    [lang=ar]in this case you should resoect the voltallite of the marketr because when the maket at the high voltallity the price should
    move speedlly up or down in this case youy mlay put the take profit or tralling stop to close your positiop at the time
    if you men bwhen you close youyr positiuon you may respect the mve and the voltallity[/lang]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 16
    I think slow internet connection is the main cause of such problems. I also faced same problem when my internet connection goes slow. Specially at the pick hour in country this types of slow connection are found here. When internet connection becomes faster after a while then the problem is solved.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 4
    In the Forex business this types of problem people are more faced. Speedy of internet connection is the pleasure for this business. But this system is so much rear. Because most of the country are affected by load-shedding problem. If any way to control this problem may be business problem is detected.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamuna View Post
    I think slow internet connection is the main cause of such problems. I also faced same problem when my internet connection goes slow. Specially at the pick hour in country this types of slow connection are found here. When internet connection becomes faster after a while then the problem is solved.
    Well Jamuna . I think there is only internet connection is not fact some time I face this problem when I wanted to close my position. so on this point I think it's can be from broker ! because some MM broker always try to make profit from loss of client so we can not hadgeing on that moment

Not allowed!
    Don't loss you hope.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamuna View Post
    If what you mean is that your trade was not closed on time when you hit close on the terminal or that your profit closed lower than your expected profit then it means that you have a slow or bad internet connection which is delaying your orders from communicating quickly with the server, so try to get a better internet connection.i use the metatrader4 for iphone in apple store and i see its very closet because you cannot use it as well as the windows version who can use a lit of options to trade easily with some costume indicators or experts or scripts
    so please give us a best metatrader for mobile ... ios , android

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ZnA View Post
    why mt4 so laggy when i cut profit,
    i use the metatrader4 for iphone in apple store and i see its very closet because you cannot use it as well as the windows version who can use a lit of options to trade easily with some costume indicators or experts or scripts
    so please give us a best metatrader for mobile ... ios , androidGreed is actually temptation to acheive high and higher profits through any right or wrong in forex, this can be harmful not only for yourself but for greedy traders are actually harmful for forex as well other traders.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 80 123451151 ... LastLast