Given: 1

Why mt4 so laggy

why mt4 so laggy when i cut profit,

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Mt4 is usually not laggy, it is a very fast and powerful trading platform, when you tried to close trade and you encounter a delay, it is usually caused by slow connection from you side, of maybe the price is moving to fast, so it is always better to try and make use of stoploss and take profits to help you close trades automatically and faster.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by Diong View Post
    Mt4 is usually not laggy, it is a very fast and powerful trading platform, when you tried to close trade and you encounter a delay, it is usually caused by slow connection from you side, of maybe the price is moving to fast, so it is always better to try and make use of stoploss and take profits to help you close trades automatically and faster.
    I think you mean lag not laggy. but, if you mean it Ithink because when you make the order is it loss or profit you have a delay with the connection to real market and you have to take few time but you can solve this. if you make stop loss or take a profit and it is more effective for you.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Quote Originally Posted by ageseko View Post
    if in my opinion actually that makes MT4 become laggy because the indicators are used because there are some indicators there might be coding errors that make MT4 become laggy because my own experience using cellular internet networks has never been a problem as limited as the indicators used are default standards MT4
    I think mt4 is best software for trading .how you can say that it is laggy. I have been using only mt4 because it is best one and it is working perfectly.
    If your mt4 is not working fast then there could be some problem with your internet or windows.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    I have been trading with mt4 for quit some time now and I have never experience any difficulties with this trading platform before, mt4 terminal work perfectly well and it will never give any problem in as much as your broker server are working and you have a reliable internet connection, if those things are working well mt4 will never be laggy.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Eneregha View Post
    I have been trading with mt4 for quit some time now and I have never experience any difficulties with this trading platform before, mt4 terminal work perfectly well and it will never give any problem in as much as your broker server are working and you have a reliable internet connection, if those things are working well mt4 will never be laggy.
    I do not see anything laggy with this forex platform too. I have started using the mt4 for over 3 years now, there has never been any complain. I have used it on more than 3 different platforms, and i used it on 2 smartphone too, there is no complain from me whatsoever. All i know is that if forex traders have problems on their laptops or smartphone in whom they installed the mt4, that might cause problem for the platform.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    There is not any issue to cut the trading but there can be some problem in the meta trade 4 or the internet connection but some time it happen that when you cut the trade and market goes into the more profit it cut immediately and if the market goes into the loss it waits this is only cause to take time to cut your trading into the profit.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by letsdo View Post
    There is not any issue to cut the trading but there can be some problem in the meta trade 4 or the internet connection but some time it happen that when you cut the trade and market goes into the more profit it cut immediately and if the market goes into the loss it waits this is only cause to take time to cut your trading into the profit.
    I do not have any problem trading the mt4 platform, i have being using this forex platform to trade for the past 4 years and i have never seen a terrible thing like this. In case like this, many forex traders will only be blaming their brokers instead of looking into the possible problem so that they can find solution to it. I do not do a thing like that, i know that slow internet connection will cause this particular one.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    When a trader execute an order, sometimes the order will not close immediately. In my opinion this is caused by some reason, first, I agree with the opinion above about the speed of internet connection. I mean the slow of connection. Second, the movement of the price in the market especially in an important news. We know that when a news happen, the market cannot be controlled by anyone. Even, we have set the taking profit in certain point, the execution will not closed in the TP we have set before.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    I have never experience a problem with the mt4 platform before and not even laggy except maybe my network connection is slow, the terminal itself work very well at all time and it will never give you any problem in as much as your internet connection is fast and the device you using with the terminal is very fast as well.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by Eneregha View Post
    I have never experience a problem with the mt4 platform before and not even laggy except maybe my network connection is slow, the terminal itself work very well at all time and it will never give you any problem in as much as your internet connection is fast and the device you using with the terminal is very fast as well.
    maybe the computer specification is the main idea why the meta trader is so lagging, I think the indicator too over is making the meta trader become so slow, I install two of the meta trader application and it makes the computer is working well, do not make the most important thing in this meta trader can make the better computer and specification

Not allowed!

Page 79 of 80 FirstFirst ... 2969757677787980 LastLast