Given: 1

Why mt4 so laggy

why mt4 so laggy when i cut profit,

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4
    One should try ECN account if you think that that closing or opening a position is lagging for instant execution but I think internet connection could be the reason for delay and i think mt4 is the fastest as compare to execution and I have used other platforms as well and they are fast but not as fully loaded and cover lot of space as well which really slow down the speed of my laptop so I always will prefer mt4 over any other trading platform

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Sir I am using meta trader 4 software daily and I have no problem with this software I think there must be some problem with your internet connection because most of time a bad internet connection create such a big problem like that and this software create problem at the time of trading so please sir check with your internet connection.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by jonking View Post
    If what you mean is that your trade was not closed on time when you hit close on the terminal or that your profit closed lower than your expected profit then it means that you have a slow or bad internet connection which is delaying your orders from communicating quickly with the server, so try to get a better internet connection.
    It is not always because of the internet connection,sometime the problem comes from the broker itself.There are some brokers who is lagging in service,they provide low connection to the server and they also provide requotes for the traders,it can be the reason for many losses of traders.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    There must be some problem sir that may creating a problem to you in your meta trader 4 software at the time of cutting our position kindly check your internet connection sir and please re connect your internet connection it will give you again good speed and you will able to enjoy your trading

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 3
    If what you beggarly is that your barter was not bankrupt on time back you hit abutting on the terminal or that your accumulation bankrupt lower than your accepted accumulation again it agency that you accept a apathetic or bad internet affiliation which is dabbling your orders from communicating bound with the server, so try to get a bigger internet connection.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    my dear friends when internet is slow so its mean the main cause of such problem, so I also faced same problem when my internet connection goes slow , so same here that you have a slow or bad interynet connection which is delaying yorur orders from communication quickly with the server so must try to get a better internet connection now.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    are you trying to say that LAZY ? or something like that ?
    if my perception is not wrong , then you might me talking about the system delay at the time of transactions . if so then that might be the out come of technical complexity . be patient it happens accidentally ...

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    My dear friends I think slow internet connection is the main cause of such problems. I also faced same problem when my internet connection goes slow. Specially at the pick hour in country this types of slow connection are found here.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    I think robo forex broker mt4 platform work very well and there is no problem with their server too at all I am using robo forex mt4 software its working very well I think sir there is some problem with your internet connection so please check with that sir and hope you will able to do enjoy you trading again I will recommend you good broadband connection.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    think mt4 have some serious problem as their interface is friendly but it lag too much and most of the time lose the connection. It take a lot of time to login to your trading account and also have some little option on chart drawing. You can use mt5 for better performance which have better speed and options. Thanks...

Not allowed!

Page 13 of 80 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast