Why mt4 so laggy

why mt4 so laggy when i cut profit,

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by jonking View Post
    If what you mean is that your trade was not closed on time when you hit close on the terminal or that your profit closed lower than your expected profit then it means that you have a slow or bad internet connection which is delaying your orders from communicating quickly with the server, so try to get a better internet connection.
    I strongly disagree with you that it means that you have slow internet connection. This also has happened to me too. There are times when I open a trade and set stop loss and take profit only to find out that my take profit and stop loss wasn't hit as the case may be even if the targeted price or point was reached. I think this problem comes from the broker.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 319
    Given: 538
    Don't know why you are getting this problem my friend most of all traders are not getting any type of laggy problem in meta trader 4 software even I am also using meta trader 4 software since 1 year now and robo forex server is best for me I love robo forex broker very much

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    It is first time that I have heard about this problem.i think such issue can be there because of some fault in your internet connection of windows installation .you need to find some solution for that because mt4 is working in my pc and it is working perfectly since my start in this business.i have never find any sort of problem in mt4.it is my favorite software.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    The best trading platforms can not be lagging in the market, the best trading platform is the mt4 trading platform, if there is nay issues in your usage of this this might either come from you or the broker you are using. But the roboforex mt4 platform is very fast till this day, and it is very stable, it also has better spread.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 1
    [lang=id]mt4 is popular from the first, and a lot of people who make custom indicators for mt4. and mt4 is also very easy for us to use as we can trade comfortably. When we have a science of EA then we will readily trade them using robots. Since many robots for MT4[/lang]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    I think you want a very fast meta trade the you should update your meta trader from meta trader 4 to meta trader5 I think Meta trader 5 is most faster than Meta trader4. There is no doubt that Meta4 is little bit slow than meta trader5 but there are many good features and in meta trader4 which make it useable also it is very user friendly every newbies can easily understand it and use it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Meta trader 4 is a fast software to use and we can trade easily by having mt4 in laptop or pc .it is amazing that we can work in international market from home computer.i have been trading in forex market since long and i have earned good profit from this field.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by ateebahmad View Post
    I think you want a very fast meta trade the you should update your meta trader from meta trader 4 to meta trader5 I think Meta trader 5 is most faster than Meta trader4. There is no doubt that Meta4 is little bit slow than meta trader5 but there are many good features and in meta trader4 which make it useable also it is very user friendly every newbies can easily understand it and use it.
    If you an MT4 account holder may not be able to switch to using the same account to MT5, if you want to change by using MT5 you should open a new account for that.
    On the issue of speed, I think the speed will be the same between the two platform because a major problem actually exists on the internet connection and the broker server only.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 1
    I also faced same problem when my internet connection goes slow , so same here that you have a slow or bad internet connection which is delaying your orders from communication

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    if your mt4 laggy it means the system of your pc computer is differ you can make your pc in best conditon and upgrade the window of system other then if problem not solve then you make your internet connection best and try again the problem will be solved.

Not allowed!

Page 37 of 80 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast