Given: 1

Why mt4 so laggy

why mt4 so laggy when i cut profit,

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Effectively I'm sure when world wide-website is normally gradual therefore it is reveal the principal supply of this sort of issues, and thus i further more challenged comparable difficulty when our link with the internet may move steady, thus similar these which you've got the gradual or perhaps bad connection to the net which can be slowing your personal request by conversation quickly with all the host therefore need to attempt to have an outstanding connection to the internet now.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by jonking View Post
    If what you mean is that your trade was not closed on time when you hit close on the terminal or that your profit closed lower than your expected profit then it means that you have a slow or bad internet connection which is delaying your orders from communicating quickly with the server, so try to get a better internet connection.
    http://imageshack.com/a/img838/3742/mndba.jpg
    iohhoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooo

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    I do think slower connection to the internet would be the principal reason for such complications. We furthermore confronted very same problem as soon as my own connection to the internet should go slower. Exclusively with the pick time in nation this specific forms of slower connection are located below. Whenever connection to the internet will become swifter after a while subsequently the problem is resolved.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    You can find striking differences between Metatrader 4 ALONG WITH Metatrader 5. whilst quite a few users describe Metatrader five As easier to be able to navigate because of its larger AS WELL AS more spaced out buttons, The item doesn’t come devoid of downsides. Unlike your own Metatrader 4, your current latter version offers an smaller charting location as well as the Fibonacci retracement tools fail to function precisely.

Another downside of your MT5 is actually It The item doesn’t offer hedging ALONG WITH multi hedging which are press button features The idea many traders are generally concerned information about When choosing an trading platform. ones MT5 won’t let traders hedge especially if they prefer in order to trade in only two systems. Experts suggest instead making use of plug-ins in order to facilitate hedging within MT5.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Given: 1
    i don't recognize what precisely do you mean by laggy ,however concerning shutting exchanges on benefit or misfortune there are different variables than can influence this matter and metatrader has nothing to do with them,for sample your web velocity and machine speed moreover toy your dealers execution speed capacities you ought to consider all that.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    no matter whether what people mean is actually The item your own trade feel not closed in date While a person hit close towards terminal as well as This your revenue closed decrease than your current essential income and then The item means so that you can make application for a slow as well as bad net connection which is delaying your current dealings coming from communicating very easily from the server, and so try to have the much better internet connection.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 319
    Given: 538
    Well I am not getting your problem friend I am not getting any type of problem in mt4 platform I think robot forex broker server is also fast so how can we get a problem of like that? I think you are using very slow internet connection that's why you are getting a problem like that

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    I heard from some people that mt4 is not good for trading.they post many problems that they may face in their trades while using meta trader 4.i have used many trading plateforms but mt4 is best.mt5 is also good but it does not allow hedging.that's way i am using mt4.i think it is best one and i have not faced any problem with mt4.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    In case what we imply is usually your industry wasn't sealed punctually once you attack close up around the fatal or maybe your income sealed less than your current estimated income after that it implies that you've got a new slow or maybe awful internet connection and that is slowing your current instructions coming from interacting rapidly while using the server, consequently try out to acquire a greater internet connection.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    At present i\'m making use of portable fatal related to android cell phone, MY PERSONAL cellphone can be samsong IN ADDITION TO It\'s doing function astounding Whenever camping, really we had been amazed from the extra expertise portable shopping AS WELL AS selling gave myself, when i could possibly help viewable ALONG WITH close up THE positions plus evaluate your marketplace by any kind of through which my partner and i would like, that's this year useful with regard to myself.

Not allowed!

Page 30 of 80 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast