Page 1 of 68 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Which platform are you using?

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0

Question Which platform are you using?

[lang=ar]Hello
    now it already many platforms are popping up in the world of forex, there is MT4, MT5, Zulu, cTrader etc..

I want to know what platform you use and please give a reason.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Hello my friend, I am using mt4 platform for my trading, I have been working in forex since many year's and till now I have only spent time with mt4 trading terminal. I have a few months of experience with mt five trading platform too. I don't have any information about zulu trading terminal. If you have any information about zulu trading platform that you can share that with us.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 2
    i am using metatarde 4. its very simple and easy to you. and its easy to find mt4 indicator very easy available on net.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 319
    Given: 538
    Quote Originally Posted by sajjad143 View Post
    i am using metatarde 4. its very simple and easy to you. and its easy to find mt4 indicator very easy available on net.
    That's a good point because we can get all mt4 indicator's easily from anywhere and MT4 is very popular and well known trading term in this forex trading market that's why I am also spending time with mt4 terminal. I have some trading experience of mt five and c trader platforms too. But right now I am I don't have any plans to spend more time with other trading terminals than mt4.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 33
    I am using the MT4 on my computer and it is working fine for me, I think it is the best and the most used, most people are also making use of it too. There is the new one called MT5 I never liked it, I think it will be waste of time having it, because MT4 is more better and consumes less data.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69
    I like to use meta trader 4 on computer and also like meta trader 4 on android. Now the android meta trader and also meta trader on computer can be sync on the brower history and also getting the notification on the phone by the transaction in the meta trader 4 on computer. I also give notice on meta trader 5 but until now I still prefer to use meta trader 4

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by zarour soufyane View Post
    [lang=ar]Hello
    now it already many platforms are popping up in the world of forex, there is MT4, MT5, Zulu, cTrader etc..

I want to know what platform you use and please give a reason.[/lang]
    I am using MT4 trading terminal for trading. Because mt4 trading terminal is very usefully.For ruing this soft i need low net and in this soft i can use my indicator very easily.Most of the trader use this terminal.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    i am use mt4 because it is best for me and i have good skill on mt4.and mostly traders use this because mostly traders use different indicators and they are follow those indicator for trading and make profit. also those indicator help them for earning.i am also use some indicator and it is easy to install on mt4 terminal.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    I am using meta trader 4, the reason is very clear its old, popular, and easy to handle. Hedging is allowed, scalping is allowed, automatic trading allowed, means its complete package for trader, mt4 provide a lot of facilities to its trader's and that's why its unique from other trading platforms, I don't have any experience of mt5, ctrder,etc. I don't like only one thing is in it that is its server speed, I have heard from friends that mt5 server is fast than mt4 and I would request to robo forex broker to please improve their server speed in mt4 too.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 2
    As till now am only using meta trade 4 platform the time I entered in the forex market from last year.As I have heard about meta trader 5 but saying truth yet I haven't tried that too as I find meta trader 4 enough for me and reliable platform to trade.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 68 123451151 ... LastLast