Why mt4 so laggy - Page 77
Page 77 of 80 FirstFirst ... 27677374757677787980 LastLast

Thread: Why mt4 so laggy

Mt4 won't be laggy if you have a strong network connection and when your trading server are working perfectly well, those are the only things that will make this terminal move in slow movement, so if you experience slow movement in this terminal try and check those two things before taking any other action again.

I really see metatrader4 trading platform to be the best of all trading platform that I have hear about because this is a very easy and simple platform that any newbie trader can easily understand how to make use and the most important thing about metatrader4 platform is that most all brokers support metatrader4 platform. The only possible way for metatrader4 platform to be lagging is in terms of poor network connection.

Meta trader 4 is one of the best trading platform, there has being no issue ever since I trade with this platform, if at all there is issue that would be the problem of a slow internet connection, meta trader 4 work well at all time, there is no problem of laggy movement of not for slow internet connection.

Quote Originally Posted by coolless View Post
    I really see metatrader4 trading platform to be the best of all trading platform that I have hear about because this is a very easy and simple platform that any newbie trader can easily understand how to make use and the most important thing about metatrader4 platform is that most all brokers support metatrader4 platform. The only possible way for metatrader4 platform to be lagging is in terms of poor network connection.
    There is nothing wrong with the use of the mt4 platform, this is the forex platform who has the highest number of forex traders using it all over the world. In this present day, you will hardly see one forex broker who will not have the mt4 as their forex platform. This makes me know that mt4 does not have a personal problem, it is the traders who is using it that are at fault in some conditions.

Honestly, metatrader4 platform have not fault or problem at all it is only traders that are making use of it that may have one condition or the other in making use of it, it may be conditions of their network connection because that is the most common problem that we may have apart from our system or mobile phones problematic factors which can make it to be laggy.

Trader
    MT4 is a great platform which is really work good time but some times server failure can make us to experience slow movement in the terminal also lost of network connection could also make us experience slow movement in this pair so those are the two things we need to consider checking if we experience laggy movement in the terminal.

This is really a good platform to make use and I have not experienced difficulties in making use of metatrader4 platform in the sense that it is a good and reliable platform to make use and if metatrader4 platform is not functioning properly then I don't think that it will be introduced to those of us that are newbie traders in forex market.

Quote Originally Posted by coolless View Post
    This is really a good platform to make use and I have not experienced difficulties in making use of metatrader4 platform in the sense that it is a good and reliable platform to make use and if metatrader4 platform is not functioning properly then I don't think that it will be introduced to those of us that are newbie traders in forex market.
    Everything about MT4 terminal is good, i like the stability of the trading platform, you can use it for anything you want as far as the market is concerned. Traders which are not trading with MT4 might have their reason, but i can still feel the more work that the traders will be doing with their different trading terminal. And as for the issue of the laggy, i have never experienced it on MT4 terminal till date.

Slow network connection is the common reason to laggy movement in mt4 and other common reason will be when your pc or mobile is running out of space this are two common reasons why mt4 will move slowly, but as long as your internet connection is fast and your pc is running smoothly you won't experience laggy movement in mt4.

The lagginess is due to the fact that your internet connection is poor or you're in an area with weak signals.
    This could result in potential unwanted and unnecessary losses which originally cannot be attributed to the traders strategy.
    You could trade well and make profits but a slow network in terms of closing trades could make you lose all that you earned.
    I have also heard of cases where the lag was caused by the broker's lousy server.
    A server that is not fast and is overwhelmed by orders could end up causing lag when it comes to opening and closing positions.
    A simple remedy to this is to set buy/sell limits and take profits as well as stop losses.
    This way, the executions are done automatically without the trader's input.

Page 77 of 80 FirstFirst ... 27677374757677787980 LastLast