Why mt4 so laggy - Page 76
Page 76 of 80 FirstFirst ... 2666727374757677787980 LastLast
Results 751 to 760 of 798

Thread: Why mt4 so laggy

  1. #751
    No, mt4 is not laggy at all, if you face that problem then I recomend you to uninstall the mt4 from your computer theb reinstall that and I think your problem will be gone but if the problem remain after reinstal then it may have problem of your operating system, I advice you to reinstall operating system too.

  2. #752
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    1,184
    well it sometimes happens if you are having a very bad internet connection because our trading platform dont take much internet speed so if you have slow internet speed it works fine but if your internet connection is much then it takes much time because there start a problem in connecting you with the server so better check if there is something downloading that is making it slow or there is something else

  3. #753
    The possibility for mt4 to be laggy sometime is when we have a very poor connection, due to the circumstances of poor network connection we can experience mt4 to be so lagging for us, but as long as there is a good network connection then we will not experience any problem in making use of mt4 platform at all, this is a good platform that traders have be making use before and such traders do not experience any bad experience in it.

  4. #754
    Quote Originally Posted by kebikemor View Post
    The possibility for mt4 to be laggy sometime is when we have a very poor connection, due to the circumstances of poor network connection we can experience mt4 to be so lagging for us, but as long as there is a good network connection then we will not experience any problem in making use of mt4 platform at all, this is a good platform that traders have be making use before and such traders do not experience any bad experience in it.
    There are some few possibilities for mt4 platform to be laggy, but none of them is the direct fault of mt4 platform, it may be the fault of broker operating it or the trader using it to trade. It is the fault of the forex traders when the internet is bad, it is the fault of the broker when the broker internal server is the cause of the laggy the trader can experience on mt4.

  5. #755
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    There are some few possibilities for mt4 platform to be laggy, but none of them is the direct fault of mt4 platform, it may be the fault of broker operating it or the trader using it to trade. It is the fault of the forex traders when the internet is bad, it is the fault of the broker when the broker internal server is the cause of the laggy the trader can experience on mt4.
    As far as i know, the mt4 trading platform is not lagging in any way, it can only be lacking based on the advice you have suggested here. Traders can have their low Internet connection, and the server of the broker could be bad as well. In addition to that, computer virus could use this, also when the trader has already overloaded indicators on his trading platform, it could cause slowness.

  6. #756
    There is few possibilities for metaltrader4 platform to be lagging in the sense that the internet connection is very bad, when you have a very poor internet connection then you may experience the issue of metatrader4 platform to be lagging but in the sense that you have a good internet connection then you don't have to be afraid of anything about metatrader4 platform.

  7. #757
    Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
    As far as i know, the mt4 trading platform is not lagging in any way, it can only be lacking based on the advice you have suggested here. Traders can have their low Internet connection, and the server of the broker could be bad as well. In addition to that, computer virus could use this, also when the trader has already overloaded indicators on his trading platform, it could cause slowness.
    I know that MT4 is working correctly, I have never experienced the slowness that is so important to the extent that I will call the trading terminal to be a laggy terminal. I like to trade by using MT4 likewise for many reasons, it is smart and strong and it is what we need to be using for our strong analysis. I like the speed of my trading executions with it.

  8. #758
    As long as you have a good network connection then you don't have problem with metatrader4 platform, the most reason that we can possibly have metatrader4 to be laggy is only the issue of network connection that we may probably face. So in as much as you have a good network connection then you should not be thinking of metatrader4 to be laggy.

  9. #759
    Quote Originally Posted by coolless View Post
    As long as you have a good network connection then you don't have problem with metatrader4 platform, the most reason that we can possibly have metatrader4 to be laggy is only the issue of network connection that we may probably face. So in as much as you have a good network connection then you should not be thinking of metatrader4 to be laggy.
    Exactly that correct mt4 is a very popular and renowned platform all over the world. I think because of side problem such as modem or cable or internet provider individual can face such type problem. So if we face such type problem first need we should check internet speed and or side device of internet connection then it will be solve withing short time.

  10. #760
    Quote Originally Posted by coolless View Post
    As long as you have a good network connection then you don't have problem with metatrader4 platform, the most reason that we can possibly have metatrader4 to be laggy is only the issue of network connection that we may probably face. So in as much as you have a good network connection then you should not be thinking of metatrader4 to be laggy.
    Good connection of internet network is not a bad thing, it will aid the work of the trader better, and we will enjoy the MT4 terminal with it. The connection is not the only problem that is causing the laggy with MT4 terminal, what about the server of the broker, don't forget that we are just one party here, many problem may arise. I have not encountered problem on MT4 with roboforex.

Page 76 of 80 FirstFirst ... 2666727374757677787980 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •