Why mt4 so laggy - Page 74
Page 74 of 80 FirstFirst ... 2464707172737475767778 ... LastLast

Thread: Why mt4 so laggy

According to me it can happen sometime if there is problem in your connection between your terminal or if there is problem in your internet connection of if your connection is slow so better check it and also if your computer or lappy is infected by some malware or viruses so better check these if the issue is resolved or not

Banned
    Mt4 is a great trading platform that's design properly to work at all time except maybe the broker server you are trading with have some problem before the Mt4 terminal will be laggy or maybe you network connect isn't working properly this are the time this platform will be laggy, Mt4 work well at all time it will be the broker server or network connection that will make this terminal slow and nothing else.

Quote Originally Posted by coolless View Post
    Mt4 platform is a very suitable and reliable trading platform to make use, when you experience the issue of network problems then you can encounter such problems if not mt4 is not lagging at all, it is a good platform that every newbie trader should be thinking of trading with, honestly mt4 is really reliable to trade the market.
    The traders of MT4 terminal know that it is the best trading terminal, I have being using it for long and it is good for everything I do in the market. It is good to check whether it will make you lose or not, but when it is making your trading order to slow down, it is not the fault of MT4 terminal, it is the problem on the path of the traders internet.

Banned
    there are several problems that can cause this so better check these which i know,this can be occur by malware that if your pc or lappy is infected with virus or malware or can be happen by your internet connection that if your connection is to slow to work on this process.As far as i know these are the reason that can cause these issues.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Azis Muslim View Post
    It is true and I admit it that our trading platform works very well even if we have slow internet connection and can not open any websites. But if we have serious bad internet connection, then it can make our trading platform act so laggy not as usual. If there is no problem with my laptop, I will check my modem or its network signal.
    Of course, you are good saying bro every trading platform is good working in our trade if we can know that how to use any trading platform to make strategy or chart pattern for our trading business and in slow internet connection it is good performance in my trade and we can get successfully trade in the forex market.

Quote Originally Posted by mazhar View Post
    Of course, you are good saying bro every trading platform is good working in our trade if we can know that how to use any trading platform to make strategy or chart pattern for our trading business and in slow internet connection it is good performance in my trade and we can get successfully trade in the forex market.
    We should not make mistakes of thinking that any platform will work for us, it is not so. The mobile terminal of trading MT4 may also work but it has the limited functions which is making some traders to do away with it. And when we want to give our total time and efforts for trading, we should know that it is preferable to trade with computers.

Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    We should not make mistakes of thinking that any platform will work for us, it is not so. The mobile terminal of trading MT4 may also work but it has the limited functions which is making some traders to do away with it. And when we want to give our total time and efforts for trading, we should know that it is preferable to trade with computers.
    We should not make that mistake truly, there are many trading platforms in the market, but not all of them are reliable. And as for the comparison between the mobile and computer versions of the mt4, traders can make sure that they use their training to know the best ones that will be working for them among the two. And if i were the trader, i will follow your choice only the computer version.

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
    We should not make that mistake truly, there are many trading platforms in the market, but not all of them are reliable. And as for the comparison between the mobile and computer versions of the mt4, traders can make sure that they use their training to know the best ones that will be working for them among the two. And if i were the trader, i will follow your choice only the computer version.
    Its mean many trading platform who work around the stock market some are performance good to trading strategy and some are bad working to understand forex market moving even some tool are good working and some are not good working in the forex market. But its is not our fault every trader and broker use this terminal for our trading business.

Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
    I see nowadays there are many trading platforms are used as options provided by brokers but till now I don't interested to use other trading platform, I just trade on metatrader both mt4 or mt5 trading platform, I've used this trading platform for a long time and I've familiar with all the features provided on both trading platform. Why should I choose another trading platform while almost all brokers still provide mt4 as their trading platform for their clients. I hope metatrader is still the best among retail traders in the future, I'm lazy to use other platforms.
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Trader
    Some time meta trader is create problem with our trading account which is reason we cannot get the right point enter and exit points. We must need to use fast internet connection and use a good Computer which is make easy for us to trade on this market. If you are trade with these perfect ways then you can easily earn profit from this market.

Page 74 of 80 FirstFirst ... 2464707172737475767778 ... LastLast