Why mt4 so laggy - Page 73
Page 73 of 80 FirstFirst ... 2363697071727374757677 ... LastLast

Thread: Why mt4 so laggy

Banned
    Mt4 is a great trading platform that really work well at all time but some times server failure can make us to experience slow movement in the terminal also lost of network connection could also make us experience slow movement in this pair so those are the two things we need to consider checking if we experience laggy movement in the terminal.

If your mt4 is laggy you should check your internet connection and same time your desktop if it have enough space to run the platform smoothly because slow internet connection and low memory space could make this terminal work slowly so you need to check this things because they could be the main problem for the laggy issue.

Banned
    well i have search about it honestly speak this is broker scamming they cut the trade instant when trade is in loss but when the trade is ni profit they become lazy to cut the trade same issue with the spread as well but there are good trader as well who cut the trade instant but may be your internet connection is not good if you face same problem is every broker :)

Quote Originally Posted by sufiyan2 View Post
    well i have search about it honestly speak this is broker scamming they cut the trade instant when trade is in loss but when the trade is ni profit they become lazy to cut the trade same issue with the spread as well but there are good trader as well who cut the trade instant but may be your internet connection is not good if you face same problem is every broker :)
    Haha, That sounds funny to me, I never imagined if I had experienced such a thing. Maybe I will feel annoyed and angry, but I am grateful that I have never experienced the same thing as what you are talking about, it is really unfair, why are we difficult to close a position in a state of profit, maybe the broker will not progress and develop.

Banned
    If you experience anything that cause you mt4 to slow the first thing you need to do is check your rooter if it's properly connected to the internet and whether the networks connection is fast because slow network connection could make this terminal work slowly because when the server fail to connect to a reliable connection that's when it become laggy.

Mt4 platform is a very suitable and reliable trading platform to make use, when you experience the issue of network problems then you can encounter such problems if not mt4 is not lagging at all, it is a good platform that every newbie trader should be thinking of trading with, honestly mt4 is really reliable to trade the market.

Quote Originally Posted by coolless View Post
    Mt4 platform is a very suitable and reliable trading platform to make use, when you experience the issue of network problems then you can encounter such problems if not mt4 is not lagging at all, it is a good platform that every newbie trader should be thinking of trading with, honestly mt4 is really reliable to trade the market.
    To be very candid, the use of the mt4 trading platform is very good, i have more than 7 years trading experience with it, and i have never regretted trading with mt4 as long as the broker i am dealing with is not a manipulative kind of broker. If traders could install mt4 correctly, and also use a stable Internet connection with it, then i am certain that everything will work out fine for the trader.

Mt4 is one of the best trading platform it works smoothly at all time I have being trading with this platform for almost 2 years and I have not experience any issue that will prevent me from using the app for even a minute Mt4 work smoothly at all time as it's design perfectly well to work at all time, if you experience laggy issues it will be due to lack of internet connection or your broker server is down.

Banned
    Mt4 platform will not be laggy it's when the server of the terminal fail to connect to internet properly or when the server that you are trading is down or death that's when you will experience slow movement in the terminal well its not the terminal that develops this fault but rather your network connection or you broker server isn't working properly.

Banned
    it means that there some problem in your internet connection or if connection is much poor,of if there is problem in your pc like if your pc needs upgrades to match with your platform or if there is some kinda malware or virus in your lappy or pc,I think these are the causes so better check all these

Page 73 of 80 FirstFirst ... 2363697071727374757677 ... LastLast