Why mt4 so laggy - Page 71
Page 71 of 80 FirstFirst ... 2161676869707172737475 ... LastLast

Thread: Why mt4 so laggy

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
    There are many reasons why mt4 trading platform can be lagging, and i have iterated it on this thread times without number. I will like traders to pay attention to that fact that the broker's server can cause the lagging of mt4, but this is not common, and when it happens, traders can change their server, the broker has given alternative. The remaining cause is from the trader, it might be slow Internet, Virus on the PC, Overloading of either PC or mt4 trading platform, etc.
    yes. the problem may comes from broker's server besides the internet connectio from the provider and here is the reason why we need to choose the brokers with good services who provide fast and stable server.
    some brokers get the problem for some condition and especially when there are too many orders is executed at the same time and especially when the news is released

Quote Originally Posted by davido View Post
    Meta trader 4 can become laggy when your internet start working slowly unexpectedly that could be the only possible reason why mt4 will become laggy there is no other reason why mt4 terminal will be laggy if not for network connection because as for the terminal it's program very well to work 24/5 days in a week without facing any kind of problem.
    Yes, internet connection is the major thing which cause the price on traders chart to be different from the chart on the broker chart, this makes me not to blame broker for what happen. But the traders that opened this thread is like blaming the broker and the MT4 for what happens to the trader, it should not be like that. Technical fault are happening every time and traders internet is the major problem.

Mt4 could be laggy when the broker server went down for some second this could make mt4 to be laggy there are other reasons why mt4 will be laggy as well for example a very slow internet connection could also make it laggy we have to make sure that we check this two major things while we experience laggy movement in the platform.

Mt4 can be laggy especially when there is virus in your computer or your phone have no space, but the very common problem that can cause mt4 to be so lagging is the problem of bad network that we make use. So, if there is no such issue then there is nothing that can cause mt4 to be laggy, it will be better for traders to be ready in trading forex market for them not to encounter common issues during trading.

Banned
    If what you mean is that your trade was not closed on time when you hit close on the terminal or that your profit closed lower than your expected profit then it means that you have a slow or bad internet connection which is delaying your orders from communicating quickly with the server, so try to get a better internet connection.

Trader
    lagging will be from the operating system of the computer like windows because the windows may not be good or there is a viruses in the computer that makes the metatrader slow and laggy and so it is better to check the computer for viruses and also see if there is a problem in windows and then try to open metatrader again and see it works.

Banned
    I think moderate web association is the primary driver of such issues. I likewise confronted same issue when my web association goes moderate. Uniquely at the pick hour in nation this sorts of moderate association are found here. At the point when web association turns out to be speedier sooner or later then the issue is unraveled.

Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    lagging will be from the operating system of the computer like windows because the windows may not be good or there is a viruses in the computer that makes the metatrader slow and laggy and so it is better to check the computer for viruses and also see if there is a problem in windows and then try to open metatrader again and see it works.
    Operating system of the computer has nothing to do with the lagging nature of the MT4, it is MT4 traders that suppose to look at what is affecting the trading terminal. I like to do trading with high speed internet, that may be what is causing lagging incident with MT4, other unsuspecting issues may likewise cause it.

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    Operating system of the computer has nothing to do with the lagging nature of the MT4, it is MT4 traders that suppose to look at what is affecting the trading terminal. I like to do trading with high speed internet, that may be what is causing lagging incident with MT4, other unsuspecting issues may likewise cause it.
    well. there are some factors should be checked by traderd and this really important known well then we can complete and solve the problem properly. one point above have been said by you and others such as computer performance and also the brokers quality too because not all of them have stable server where we stand trading with them

Mt4 won't be laggy if you have a very strong internet connection to trade in the market, the only reason why mt4 will be laggy is due to slow internet connection, mt4 is a good platform and roboforex servers work very well so if we have a very good internet connection to trade with our mt4 we will never experience any lagging issue in the platform anyday.

Page 71 of 80 FirstFirst ... 2161676869707172737475 ... LastLast