Given: 1

Why mt4 so laggy

why mt4 so laggy when i cut profit,

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 8
    I have being trading with roboforex for years now and I must say that I have never experience internal problem with mt4 because this terminal never give any problem like laggy movement it's always run smooth, maybe when my network connection is very slow due to low network coverage that's when my mt4 will not work and this problem is not from the mt4 terminal.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    I still suspect that slow internet connection is the problem that the thread own might have face at that time because mt4 on mobile or desktop are good trading platform that never give us any problem, we can run this terminal smoothly on mobile or desktop without any problem but when your internet connection is very slow you will experience laggy issue.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 4
    It is not really common for mt4 for to be laggy at all, i believe when that happens, it can only cause by our network coverage, which is not the problem of the platform but our network coverage. This is a good platform for traders to make use, especially when you are a beginner it is important that you make this platform has your first choice of trading forex market because with this platform beginners can go smoothly in their learning and practice.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 19
    Sorry guys due to our slow internet connection cause such like a problem. I have experienced with different size of internet connection and not get any fault of the mt4 software. Computer configuration and the internet connection might be responsible for this problem. you might use CCleaner to make your pc fresh and change internet connection then your problem will be solved.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by ict2014 View Post
    Sorry guys due to our slow internet connection cause such like a problem. I have experienced with different size of internet connection and not get any fault of the mt4 software. Computer configuration and the internet connection might be responsible for this problem. you might use CCleaner to make your pc fresh and change internet connection then your problem will be solved.
    yes . good analysis for this problem where the first point here that we need to check the internet connection first whether low or fast. anf second if we use mobile or computer and make sure that we have enough RAM or memory to sustain it or there is not many software insralled which can dry the memory and effect to the device performance. maje sure there is no viruses at the device anf third as important thing here that we need to trade with good brokerd who offer fast and stable server

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    To trade forex without any problems of slow network or anything we need to make sure our network connection is fast and our computer and mobile is not running out of space, this will help mt4 to run well at all time, mt4 is a great trading terminal you will never experience any problem on this terminal as long as you make sure you never lack space and good network connection.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by davido View Post
    To trade forex without any problems of slow network or anything we need to make sure our network connection is fast and our computer and mobile is not running out of space, this will help mt4 to run well at all time, mt4 is a great trading terminal you will never experience any problem on this terminal as long as you make sure you never lack space and good network connection.
    As a forex traders, we have to be vast in everything pertaining to the market trading, that is why we should be ready for the market, and our gadgets and technical functions has to be ready also. The traders that has slow Internet connection will never enjoy trading, they will only be complaining. The trading gadget of the trader has to be fast and sound as well.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 69
    Given: 48
    meta trader 4sometimes become lagging when the internet becomes low and so the meta trader becomes slow and maybe late for opening and so this will delay opening and closing of the trades always, the trader needs to have a good internet connection to be able to have a fast meta trader and trade faster and better.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Meta trader 4 can become laggy when your internet start working slowly unexpectedly that could be the only possible reason why mt4 will become laggy there is no other reason why mt4 terminal will be laggy if not for network connection because as for the terminal it's program very well to work 24/5 days in a week without facing any kind of problem.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by davido View Post
    Meta trader 4 can become laggy when your internet start working slowly unexpectedly that could be the only possible reason why mt4 will become laggy there is no other reason why mt4 terminal will be laggy if not for network connection because as for the terminal it's program very well to work 24/5 days in a week without facing any kind of problem.
    There are many reasons why mt4 trading platform can be lagging, and i have iterated it on this thread times without number. I will like traders to pay attention to that fact that the broker's server can cause the lagging of mt4, but this is not common, and when it happens, traders can change their server, the broker has given alternative. The remaining cause is from the trader, it might be slow Internet, Virus on the PC, Overloading of either PC or mt4 trading platform, etc.

Not allowed!

Page 70 of 80 FirstFirst ... 2060666768697071727374 ... LastLast