Given: 1

Why mt4 so laggy

why mt4 so laggy when i cut profit,

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    I have being telling myself that the mt4 is not lagging in nay away, it might be the server mode that you use or the connection with roboforex. he roboforex is a good broker on this. In contrast to other brokers that will disconnect you when there is high impact in the market, things are not like this with such roboforex mt4 trading platform.
    I agree with you sir. Some broker always disconnect their server before high impact news release. In few seconds, we will see that the price will bounce high and unstable movement. This makes the server busy and always disconnected. And sometime, even though there is no news that about to release, the server may go down. It always happen to other broker, unlike RoboForex.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 241
    dear my friends, there are some factors for this situation
    1. you have the problem with internet connection, you need to pay attention with your internet speed
    2. when the news is released, usually there are many execution will flood the server and it makes server low
    3. you have to check your PC, maybe there are some viruses will make slow your pc

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    thats is not the problem of mt4. it may the problem from the brokers side or the issue may from your site like you internet connection etc. but most of the time borkers side. maybe they have delayed in order execution like woth of the brokers especially at the time of high impact news to break.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 7
    MT4 be slowed for several reasons and the most frequent reason is the computer virus spreading on a computer from another place such as a flash drive, if there are viruses in the computer, then work on a MT4 program or computer system would not normally because of severely impaired by a computer virus activity fairly intensive

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 6
    Be sure tries this way first before you ask it to others.

1. Is the operating system you are using is free from viruses. If unsure instantly scan all systems in your computer.
    2. Is there a damage of the hardware on your device?
    3. Is your computer spec is quite large, how many years the age of your device?
    4. What is the total RAM is your computer?
    5. How long have you not to going to re-install your operating system?
    6. Your internet connection does not have problems during this time?

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by adilzer View Post
    If you do not close the trade at the time specified includes two possibilities are either problem in the Internet slow or cut off, and the second possibility there are some companies Forex platform manipulator Altdao
    With my understanding about this market, it has main causes on this issue. It is not all about the trader side, it may be on either the side of the broker too and the liquidity provider of the broker. We are talking about technology here, there are times that technical faults could occur, but they are still minimal thing most times.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Quote Originally Posted by RoboLover View Post
    Be sure tries this way first before you ask it to others.

1. Is the operating system you are using is free from viruses. If unsure instantly scan all systems in your computer.
    2. Is there a damage of the hardware on your device?
    3. Is your computer spec is quite large, how many years the age of your device?
    4. What is the total RAM is your computer?
    5. How long have you not to going to re-install your operating system?
    6. Your internet connection does not have problems during this time?
    You ask some questions and I don't think some of those points are not necessary to do since MT4 is a light software. If someone have problem with their trading platform, just simply re-install it and see the performance. Also, check the internet connection, mostly lag caused by bad connection or something's wrong with your modem and signal.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 67
    Given: 58
    Quote Originally Posted by adilzer View Post
    If you do not close the trade at the time specified includes two possibilities are either problem in the Internet slow or cut off, and the second possibility there are some companies Forex platform manipulator Altdao
    yes, this thing can possibly happen to traders who feel laggy with their trading platform. that's why we have to be a wise trader and choose a wise forex broker to trade safely without worrying that the broker will manipulate us. according to my experiences, i know some brokers that manipulating market's price and various methods to cheat their clients.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Sascha View Post
    yes, this thing can possibly happen to traders who feel laggy with their trading platform. that's why we have to be a wise trader and choose a wise forex broker to trade safely without worrying that the broker will manipulate us. according to my experiences, i know some brokers that manipulating market's price and various methods to cheat their clients.
    I do not think that we should drag this beyond measure, the thing is that the price movement too could cause the error, and the side of the traders too could be the problem. If the trader has closed it, the price that is showing with the market may not be streaming right with the trader, this is possible cause, it may cause more lag in loss or in favour of the trader.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    How many indicators you have in your indicator section ? I have dealed with similar problems earlier. Main thing is normal metatrader 4 cant support that much of work load. so delete all the useless indicator, And then your terminal will run clean.

Not allowed!

Page 6 of 80 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast