Why mt4 so laggy - Page 69
Page 69 of 80 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379 ... LastLast

Thread: Why mt4 so laggy

Quote Originally Posted by davido View Post
    Mt4 is laggy sometimes because of server this is what I just discover recently when server is carrying too much load it could cause the server to be laggy sometimes when you try to open a new position or when you try to stop a trade, and sometimes this might happen or occur due to a slow network connection too.
    MT4 is not laggy anytime, when you experience something like that, then try to check your side whether it is from you that the problem came from. Many traders like to say a problem occur when they don't check their computer and internet connection, and this is very wrong to say a platform is laggy when your connection is laggy

Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    MT4 is not laggy anytime, when you experience something like that, then try to check your side whether it is from you that the problem came from. Many traders like to say a problem occur when they don't check their computer and internet connection, and this is very wrong to say a platform is laggy when your connection is laggy
    I agree with you, the mt4 trading platform is not lagging in any way. I think that if there is a problem with mt4 when one trader is using it, then it should not be a general problem, because i have being using this trading platform since more than five years ago, and i cannot say i discovered a single malfunctioning of it till today.

Mt4 is not always laggy and if it's laggy for you that won't be a general problem it might just be from your own end so what you need to do is check your desktop or mobile if everything else is working fine cause mt4 is a platform that work smoothly at all time slow movement could be cause by slow internet connection.

Banned
    When mt4 become laggy you should check your internet properly cause this laggy issue is not common but some times I have experience this laggy issue too while I try to take a trade or close one most time it's due to my slow internet connection and some times I experience my network was working fine and the reason could be due to over load of server that's what I suspect again.

Quote Originally Posted by davido View Post
    When mt4 become laggy you should check your internet properly cause this laggy issue is not common but some times I have experience this laggy issue too while I try to take a trade or close one most time it's due to my slow internet connection and some times I experience my network was working fine and the reason could be due to over load of server that's what I suspect again.
    MT4 is not laggy, it is a good trading terminal which is reliable for everything we will like to do in the market. Now when it is laggy on a trader side, it is the trader that has to look for what is wrong with it. There may be many things that cause the laggy nature, it is the internet that is mostly common of them all.

Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    MT4 is not laggy, it is a good trading terminal which is reliable for everything we will like to do in the market. Now when it is laggy on a trader side, it is the trader that has to look for what is wrong with it. There may be many things that cause the laggy nature, it is the internet that is mostly common of them all.
    I agree with you, the mt4 trading platform is working correctly, it is not lagging in any form. There might be some technical problem at times, and it might be either from the trader or from the broker. But in most cases, it is always from the trader, because the broker has done their part by providing alternative servers for their clients in case one server is malfunctioning.

Aside from slow internet connection I don't see any other reason why mt4 will be laggy when you try to close your trades, the only possible reason for that to happen is due to slow internet connection cause mt4 platform is a good trading platform that work smoothly at all time, it will not be laggy when your internet connection is working well.

Banned
    Mt4 has work great for me right from the very beginning the web terminal is what I use first but I experience slow movement in this terminal because the internet i was using back then was 2g so it wasn't fast to use with web browser but since I switch to mt4 even with the 2g network am not experiencing any network issues, mt4 is a great trading terminal that doesn't have laggy issue if you network isn't super slow.

Quote Originally Posted by Eneregha View Post
    Aside from slow internet connection I don't see any other reason why mt4 will be laggy when you try to close your trades, the only possible reason for that to happen is due to slow internet connection cause mt4 platform is a good trading platform that work smoothly at all time, it will not be laggy when your internet connection is working well.
    If it is a matter of slow Internet connection, then we cannot be blaming the mt4 trading platform for it. Although, it is not the slow Internet connection low that will be the issues of the price lagging time always, it might be the server of the broker in some cases, but this is not what is common, and it is forgivable. So, it is the traders that will look inward for correction on this regard.

Trader
    i did not find any problem with mt4 connection and not lagging. there are some condition which may make the condition like that and so we need to check several points. such as computer conditions, make sure have enough RAM or memory and there are not many software or apps is installed. give the room for mt4 to work well and also mt4 is friendly software where just need a little memory. and second, make sure that we have good internet connection and that is a vital thing for us. and third. make sure that we stand at good broker where they have not a problem with server. i have seen many condition where brokers have the problem with server speed and especially when the news ia released or too many orders executed by traders
    but now. we are at the best broker where ROBOFOREX has best server and i never see any problems about this

Page 69 of 80 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379 ... LastLast