Why mt4 so laggy - Page 68
Page 68 of 80 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278 ... LastLast

Thread: Why mt4 so laggy

Honestly this is the trading platform that really works perfectly for me, undo I have not worked with any other trading platform except metatrader4 platform that I was introduced, this trading platform works well and there is no possibility for it to be laggy except the problem of poor network connection, that is the only way it can be laggy for those that have poor network connections.

Quote Originally Posted by davido View Post
    The only time mt4 terminal will be laggy is when you are trading with a very slow internet, when you internet is not strong enough to power the app it will be very hard for the terminal to work smoothly, if you don't want to experience laggy issue in your trading you need to trade with a good and reliable internet that will make the terminal to run smoothly.
    Slow internet connection is not good for this business, it will make what you order to be slow. In that case that we know it's our slow internet that cause the problem, we should not be blaming anything else, blaming is not the right way to do things. We can look for another internet facility which will make us to enjoy our trading after then.

Mt4 trading terminal is a good terminal to make use, i don't really think roboforex mt4 and mt5 can be laggy or freeze in time of news trading. Well such have never be experienced by me ever since i have been making use of mt4 terminal for the past years that am trading with it, so it is not possible to happen unless it is slow internet connection.

Banned
    Mt4 will not be laggy except you internet is very slow that will be when this terminal will be laggy mt4 on pc and mobile phones are both great trading platform that work very well they will not give you any problem except maybe your internet connection is very bad that is when you will experience some issue with the mt4 platform.

Trader
    meta trader of roboforex is good and works well and so the problem maybe with your computer and this maybe due slow down of the computer or weakness of the internet signals, and so it is better to try find the problem with your computer first then try to test the meta trader again and it is better to remove it then reinstall again.

Mt4 terminal will not be laggy if your internet connection is very good, because I have experience it that slow internet connection is the major cause of slow movement in the platform if your internet connection is very good you won't experience slow movement while you try to place a new position or while you try to close your position.

Banned
    Mt4 is a great trading platform for both you laptop or mobile phone, I have being trading with mt4 for long and I have never had any issue trading with this terminal except some time that my network show only edge connection that is when I experience some slow or laggy issue with this terminal and that is problem from my network.

Banned
    The only thing that will make mt4 to be laggy is slow network connection that is the major problem that will cause slow movement in mt4 but when you network is very fast you will not experience any problem with mt4 it will always run fast as far as you network connection is very fast and stable.

Quote Originally Posted by davido View Post
    The only thing that will make mt4 to be laggy is slow network connection that is the major problem that will cause slow movement in mt4 but when you network is very fast you will not experience any problem with mt4 it will always run fast as far as you network connection is very fast and stable.
    Slow internet connection is not the blame of our broker and MT4, that is the blame on the trader who is using that kind of bad network to trade. We should try and use fast internet connection, that is how we will trade as we like and there will not be a lagging issue with our trading transaction. We can have lagging issue when the pair we trade is volatile also.

Banned
    Mt4 is laggy sometimes because of server this is what I just discover recently when server is carrying too much load it could cause the server to be laggy sometimes when you try to open a new position or when you try to stop a trade, and sometimes this might happen or occur due to a slow network connection too.

Page 68 of 80 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278 ... LastLast