Why mt4 so laggy - Page 67
Page 67 of 80 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177 ... LastLast

Thread: Why mt4 so laggy

Trader
    roboforex meta trader 4 and 5 platform is work smoothly and its work fine with lower internet connection. if your platform is not work or so much slow then its may be cause if your window. You are need to install the new window because some time my internet connection is low but my meta trader 4 platform is work fine.

Mostly the meta trader four works fine for me, if you are experiencing issues with your trading terminal you might want to consider checking your internet connection speed and if it is OK, then you should consider uninstalling your mt4 trading platform and re installing a fresh copy, hopefully this should help, and if it still doesn't then may be you need a faster computer system just upgrade the RAM in the previous one to a larger size.

Banned
    Mt4 is a great trading platform that work, it will never be slow or laggy if you internet is very strong the only reason why it will be laggy is when you internet is very slow, mt4 is a trading platform that work great it will never have any laggy issue when you internet is very fast, well server can make the market slow in you side too if you are not trading with a reliable broker.

Mt4 work fine for me at all time I have never experience any issue with this trading platform that prevent me from trading for an hour, mt4 trading platform work fine at all time, if you experience laggy issue that will be from slow internet connection cause as for the platform it work fine at all time. But slow internet connection could make it laggy some time.

Quote Originally Posted by davido View Post
    Mt4 is a great trading platform that work, it will never be slow or laggy if you internet is very strong the only reason why it will be laggy is when you internet is very slow, mt4 is a trading platform that work great it will never have any laggy issue when you internet is very fast, well server can make the market slow in you side too if you are not trading with a reliable broker.
    I have being using MT4 platform for long time ago, it did not give me such problem of lagging, i don't know where this traders see this problem that is slowing his trading platform down. What i think now is for him to look at the indicators he installed on the platform, this is a possible incidence with me sometimes. Immediately i load some indicators on MT4, the platform will begin to be slowing down.

Banned
    The only time mt4 terminal will be laggy is when you are trading with a very slow internet, when you internet is not strong enough to power the app it will be very hard for the terminal to work smoothly, if you don't want to experience laggy issue in your trading you need to trade with a good and reliable internet that will make the terminal to run smoothly.

Honestly I really love trading with mt4 and I have find no problem with it, I think that there is a possibility for some traders to experience metaltrader to be laggy which can be caused by slow network connection, I have come across such issues in most cases and I know that it is not cause or fault from metaltrader but slow network connection.

Mt4 is a good trading platform that work very well at all time you won't expert laggy issue if you are trading with a strong internet connection, though sometimes due to huge of some server it could slow down the server a little bit making it laggy for few minutes when you tend to close your trades but this is not often as it occurs when in a long time.

Banned
    You won't experience any issue with mt4 terminal if you're trading with a good internet, the major problem of mt4 is slow internet and we can consider that as not the terminal fault but you internet connection mt4 is a great trading platform that will not laggy for any reason except maybe your internet is very slow.

The MT4 works great for me in this market always, although I have heard some traders on other brokers platform complain of their MT4 freezing especially during news and all that, but for we traders with Roboforex I don't think that is the case as I have never have my terminal freeze on me and yet I close profits quite frequently. So I will suggest you check your internet connection speed for possible problems

Page 67 of 80 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177 ... LastLast