Why mt4 so laggy - Page 66
Page 66 of 80 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076 ... LastLast

Thread: Why mt4 so laggy

I don't experience the laggy issue when am trading with a very good internet connection, except maybe my internet connection is not strong enough that's when I experience the laggy issue when I try to take a new position or close a trade but when the internet connection that am using is very fast the mt4 platform so work smoothly without any laggy issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Eneregha View Post
    I don't experience the laggy issue when am trading with a very good internet connection, except maybe my internet connection is not strong enough that's when I experience the laggy issue when I try to take a new position or close a trade but when the internet connection that am using is very fast the mt4 platform so work smoothly without any laggy issue.
    I don't experience this issue too, i don't know why this traders will experience a thing like that. We are traders of the forex market, we have to know what can cause any situation in our trading, we have to avoid those ways that will make us to be trading in bad way and lose. The internet connection of traders may cause that mostly, but i am not really sure.

Banned
    QAZO405 well it's difficult because you are not familiar with it yet you should continue to practice with the terminal and soon or later you will find it easy trading with mt5 as well, mt5 is a great trading platform that can be used to trade easily too we just need to be very familiar with this terminal and everything will be easy to us.

Mt4 is not a laggy platform you should try to check your internet connection and your desktop if everything is working fine there cause mt4 is a platform that work smoothly at all time it's a fast trading platform if you experience issue that's because your internet connection might be down or something else is slowing down the terminal.

I have used mt4 for several years now and I have used it under various conditions and with various trading brokers and I can say with some level of confidence that the lagging you are experiencing on your meta trader 4 is not from the program but very likely coming from your internet connection speed and possibly your broker's trading server.

Quote Originally Posted by Obaforex View Post
    I have used mt4 for several years now and I have used it under various conditions and with various trading brokers and I can say with some level of confidence that the lagging you are experiencing on your meta trader 4 is not from the program but very likely coming from your internet connection speed and possibly your broker's trading server.
    I don't experience the lagging nature with my MT4 platform till this time i am posting, the traders who have the condition that makes their MT4 to lag behind will have to look inward for the correction on this. It is every trader that can say what they experienced but i see that it is this trader alone who has the bad experience on MT4, other are saying good thing on the MT4 platform.

Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    I don't experience the lagging nature with my MT4 platform till this time i am posting, the traders who have the condition that makes their MT4 to lag behind will have to look inward for the correction on this. It is every trader that can say what they experienced but i see that it is this trader alone who has the bad experience on MT4, other are saying good thing on the MT4 platform.
    I have always being saying it without mincing words that the trader that has any issue with the mt4 trading platform should go and fix the issue by themselves internally, because the mt4 trading platform is a very good trading platform, and it is stable at the same time. I already have more than 7 years of trading experience with this trading platform, so, if any trader now tells me that it is lagging, i will just laugh over it, because i know it is not true.

Banned
    There is no problem in mt4 platform this platform is a good trading platform that work good if you are experiencing difficulties trading with mt4 you need to fix the issue yourself because it's not from the terminal end but from your own computer or internet, you need to make sure that you check those two things to fix the issue.

Banned
    i saw some where question that is broker really scam with trader so the answer of that question and the answer of your question is same .... broker not scam with people by eating trader's money they scam professionally like your said at the time of profit cutting they did not let mt4 cut your trade on profit how ever if your lot goes on loss it cut instantly :D

Mt4 will not be laggy without a slow internet connection or without your computer or mobile running out of space this are the possible two reasons why your mt4 platform will be laggy when you try to open or close a trade, cause mt4 is a very good trading platform that work smoothly at all time if you experience laggy issue it's due to slow internet connection.

Page 66 of 80 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076 ... LastLast