Why mt4 so laggy - Page 65
Page 65 of 80 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975 ... LastLast

Thread: Why mt4 so laggy

Banned
    the main reason for the mt4 is laggy is the slow connection of the internet because if your internet is slow then you whole sever is down then you face this kind of problem and the solution of this problem is the fast internet if your internet is fast then you don't face that kind of problem

If you experienced issue with your mt4 especially lagging issues you should first check your internet connection because that's the possible common issue for lagging issue, you need to make sure that you check your internet connection if that's working you then need to check your desktop or mobile if it's working smoothly.

Banned
    The only reason why mt4 is laggy is slow internet connection this mt4 won't be laggy if you internet connection is working properly, you need to make sure that you have a strong internet connection to trade because slow network is not good for trading because it will meke you lose money or make you lose opportunity of trading inethe market.

Quote Originally Posted by davido View Post
    The only reason why mt4 is laggy is slow internet connection this mt4 won't be laggy if you internet connection is working properly, you need to make sure that you have a strong internet connection to trade because slow network is not good for trading because it will meke you lose money or make you lose opportunity of trading inethe market.
    I see that the slow internet connection is the major reason for our MT4 platform to be slowing down, we will need a high internet connection for it if we don't want the problem to continue. When we trade forex with too much indicator on our platform too, it is possible that it will make it slow when the response of the command we give are not passed to the forex market as soon as it should be done.

Mt4 will become laggy when you are not using a good internet connection, though mt4 work good even with slow internet connection but when you internet connection is super slowly that's when you will experience the laggy issue, mt4 will never have a laggy issue when it use with a good internet connection and a virus free desktop or mobile.

Banned
    Laggy in mt4 is an issue we all have face while we trade to close trades with either loss or profit, I think the possible reason for this to persist is due to slow internet, internet will be the only reason why your mt4 will be laggy, I have also experience very slow movement or no movement in currency pair even when my data is on and that is because of slow internet connection.

Laggy in mt4 is an issue we all have face while we trade to close trades with either loss or profit, I think the possible reason for this to persist is due to slow internet, internet will be the only reason why your mt4 will be laggy, I have also experience very slow movement or no movement in currency pair even when my data is on and that is because of slow internet connection.
    There is no issue like laggy that i know with MT4 platform, this is what i believe that is from the trader who claims the MT4 is laggy. When we want to make accusations, we have to be sure that we are not at fault before we are doing it. Many traders have said the fault may come from the trader, i don't know why you will be saying that MT4 is personally laggy when many traders are enjoying it, you should know traders have that blame on the laggy issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Eneregha View Post
    When we trade with a fast internet connection we won't experience lagging in our trading as everything will work smoothly, slow internet connection could make your mt4 work slowly, or when you don't have enough internal storage on your desktop or mobile that could also cause it to be laggy too, so we need to make sure that we are not having this problem to make the mt4 platform work smoothly.
    You are making a reasonable point by friend, but I am still certain that when traders are trading with fast internet connect, they will only experience a minimal lagging issues, not that they will not experience it at all. And in this case, it is not the fault of the trading platform, it is just the situation of disparities between the market and the trader's execution. We should always plan this with our trading activities.

Banned
    Laggy issue is cause by a slow internet, because mt4 platform work great at all time if you experienced any issue like laggy it's due to slow network connection and you need to make sure that you off and on your data to make everything work fast again, mt4 platform work very well but slow network connection make us experience some issues with the terminal some times.

Banned
    Yes, this is big issue for our trading business because in this way we cannot properly stop our trade and cannot make good profit in the forex market and our internet is not correctly work in this way. But our trading experience and skills is help us to understand this issue and we can make good strategy for our trade and make profit.

Page 65 of 80 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975 ... LastLast